Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:08

As the train finally pulled into Orléans, Minato hefted his rather sparse luggage and drew a deep breath. He was feeling - well, a lot of mixed feelings. Relief to be out of his Dad's apartment (he'd stopped thinking of it as 'home' a while ago), apprehension at meeting the in-laws.. and some trepidation, even though it was mixed with absolute elation, about hanging out with Kushina for a while. They'd only just gotten back together before school ended..
He just hoped he wouldn't fuck it up again, he thought as he got off the train and started scanning the crowds for the familiar red hair.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:19

Soon enough, he'd have it allover his face, as she'd run straight into his arms as soon as she saw him, accompanied by the happy "'NATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:25

After a surprised "oof," he happily gathered her into his arms. "Hey.." he said quietly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:26

A grin greeted him when she pulled her head back again. "Was the trip okay? I know it's quite some hours with all those stops."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:29

"Ah, y-yeah.. fine." Seeing her again was kinda shaking him up a little. In a good way. "I read most of the way. No problem." He caught her hand and squeezed it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:32

A smile, a nod, a squeeze in return. "Glad to hear. They're over there," she then said, pointing, and the red hair her mother sported, too, was rather easy to spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:34

Oh dear. Trying to calm himself, Minato nodded. "Are.. uhm. You didn't tell them about - how much did you tell them about, y'know, stuff?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:35

"Ehm... Nothing, really. Just told them we had to take a small break because of... Personal reasons. Then they stopped asking."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:39

Phew. "Just trying to be prepared in case your Dad wanted to, I don't know, kill me with an axe or something," Minato tried to joke.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:40

"Nah, he wouldn't, even if I'd told them. But now. Let's get going, eh?" one of her bright grins, then she began dragging him over to her parents.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 8:51

"Right," bracing himself and all his manliness (such as it was,) Minato put on his best charming smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 8:56

Her father, Francois, quite tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed and slightly muscularly built, gave Minato a kind smile in return as they came over. "Good seeing you again." he said, despite they'd only spoken a couple minutes last time, before they went on to Kakashi's apartment. "It is," her mother agreed, a Korean woman of average height and build with a rounded face, dark eyes, and the trademark red hair, though shorter on her than on Kushina.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:11

"Er, yeah," (oh god, he was sweating already). "Same to you, Mr. Uzumaki, Mrs. Uzumaki." He felt like bowing, but he settled for reaching out a hand for Kushina's father to shake. "Thank you for letting me stay with you."

Sidst rettet af Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:15, rettet 1 gang
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 9:13

"Oh, 's no bother at all, not at all." he replied and shook the teen's hand firmly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:20

'Geez, this guy's strong!' thought Minato - now he knew where Kushina got her freaki - ahem, lovely strength from. "And you too," he turned to Mrs. Uzumaki. Who was, of course, extremely pretty.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 9:24

"Oh, don't mention it. Of course you can stay with us. As long and as often as you would like to." Despite her many years in the country, her accent was still quite clear. "As long as you can handle a bit of pampering." a small, almost tittering laughter. ".... As in; she cooks CONSTANTLY when I've got somebody over." Kushina said 'discreetly' to Minato, causing her mother to laugh again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:40

Phew. She was nice. Like, really nice - just like his own Mum... he smiled at them. "Ah, well, I think I can manage," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 9:42

"Good thing you can," she chuckled. "Oh, by the way. I don't think we got properly introduced, last time. My name's Haneul." she informed with a polite smile, before they began walking to the parking lot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:47

"Haneul," he repeated, well, tried to, at any rate. "I'm Minato Namikaze, well, you know that, heh," he rubbed the back of his head nervously.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 9:50

"I do. Very well." she grinned, as they reached the car, and Francois opened the trunk for Minato to throw in his luggage.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:51

"Ah.. yeah.. I guess, Kushina's mentioned me." He felt rather proud of that fact (and noticed that his luggage was very small in the back of another very nice car.) "That's one nice car," he complimented manlily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 9:53

"Yup, took some good years to save up for it. Worth it, though." Francois said with a smile as he got in behind the wheel, Haneul at the passenger seat, Kushina on the backseat behind her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 9:55

Well, that left one spot for Minato, which he happily claimed. Phew. At least they weren't filthy rich, like certain other people who were also rock stars and had loose sexual morals. And didn't get girls pregnant. Would Kushina's parents hate him if they knew? Well.. they didn't need to. He took Kushina's hand discreetly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 5 Sep - 10:09

And she gave his a gentle squeeze in return, smiling at him as Francois got the car moving.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 5 Sep - 10:12

Aw damn, that smile... it just made everything perfect. He smiled back automatically and caressed her hand with his thumb. Wanting to kiss her but not daring to in front (well, back) of her parents.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum