Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 32 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 32 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:37

"... Sorry." she still muttered, and kissed the top of his head again.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 32 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:38

"I'm just pathetic. Sleep," he grunted.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:41

"You're not. You're," a small yawn, "... perfect..." she said, closing her eyes.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 10:42

"Yeah.. I guess.." he sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 10:43

"Love you..." was the last thing she muttered, before she, true to character, fell asleep within what seemed like seconds. She always did fall asleep very quickly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 9:43

Yeah, no such luck on Minato's part. He couldn't seem to calm down neither his body nor his brain...
...it was about two hours before he suddenly cursed out loud.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 9:45

And she, now only half-asleep after that, blinked a little, yawned, and muttered a small 'Huh?'
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 9:53

"We forgot the fucking condom!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 9:55

"... Oh." suddenly, she was very awake. And alert.

... But, she'd taken other precautions, since last time, if exactly this should happen. "Be back in two sec." and then she ran off to the bathroom.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 9:59

"...huh?"
He'd never seen her move that soon when just out of bed. 
Minato got out and shuffled out there, grimacing with the twinge in his ass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:04

When he got out there, he'd see her rummage around the various pills she had lying around. The birth-control(which she, well, still forgot to take once in a while), pain suppressants for the bad days of her period, supplements - and finally, she pulled out a small pack of pills, promptly taking and swallowing one of the two in there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:07

"What's that?" he asked, leaning against the door jamb and wincing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:09

"Uhm." she blushed slightly. "Iah, I know I really suck at remembering my birth control, soah. I recently bought these... Morning-after pills," a slightly crooked, but still embarrassed smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:10

"Uhm... are they.. what are they going to do? To you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:12

"They're for making sure you don't get pregnant if you've... Well, forgotten condom. Or birth control. Or both."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:13

"U huh. Will you be. Y'know, bleeding 'n stuff? Again?"
For some reason he was mad at her. Didn't really understand why.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:16

A small shake of her head. "Not really. If there's any it'll only be a tiny bit."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:17

"Ah. Okay. That's.. that's good." He sat down on the toilet lid, hissed in pain and stood up again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:18

"Uhm... Yeah.. Youah, should probably sit down more carefully the next day or two..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:19

"Mmmhh. I found out," he mumbled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:22

"... Sorry."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:25

"S'okay."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:27

A small shake of her head. "It's not. Iah... I know I'm goddamn stupid. Most of the time. This shouldn't even be necessary..." she gestured to the pills and sighed. "And... You didn't sound like yourself, not really, when we were, uhm... Having fun. I should've just stopped for just a few goddamn seconds to make sure you were alright..." she bit her lip and glanced down at the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 10:28

"Let's just.. not. Y'know. For a while."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 10:28

A sigh, a small nod. And another 'sorry'.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 32 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum