Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Side 1 af 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi on Søn 5 jan - 13:25

"I... Can try," she groaned, and did so, though his tongue left her knees shaking, now.
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise on Søn 5 jan - 13:29

"Mmmhh.." he hummed against her clit, and then quickly hoisted her legs over his shoulders, holding her up with his face still buried in her pussy.
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Vis brugerens profil

Re: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi on Søn 5 jan - 13:37

"Oh god.. 'Nato..." she gasped, her thighs quivering, a little liquid dribbling out of her... There wasn't far to go.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Søn 5 jan - 13:38

And he secured his arms firmly around her waist and sped up his tongue.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Søn 5 jan - 13:44

Before long. "... Close," she managed, just before she was there, crying out her pleasure.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 5:39

Minato held her firmly through her orgasm, carefully licking up all the juices.. once it was over, he set her down gently, holding her to make sure she didn't lose her balance.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 6:39

And she was just... panting heavily, leaning against him, eyes closed.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 6:59

He held her with a self-satisfactory grin, rubbing her back.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 7:06

"That was... Really good... 'ttebane..."
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 7:09

"Told ya it'd work out," said Minato smugly.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 7:36

"Uhuh... Want me to... Return the favor?"
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 7:43

"Yeah... if you wanna..."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 7:44

Her answer was a smile before she got down on her knees, and promptly sucked in the proud erection.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 7:45

A grunt from him was her reward, and his fingers curled automatically in her hair.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 7:48

A small smile, and she closed her eyes, then, hollowing out her cheeks as she sucked, one hand trailing behind to gently play with his balls.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 7:55

He was moaning even sooner than usual.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 8:04

A small, amused sound - then she began bobbing her head gently up and down, tongue circling the head.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 9:18

Pretty soon, he was gasping and moving his hips against her sucks. "Ah.. can't.."
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 9:19

She pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, then, and her free hand stroked the shaft fast and hard.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 9:23

"Ah.. K'shina.. fuck.." and then he groaned and shot his load in her mouth, his back bracing against the wall as his legs quivered with the force of his release.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 9:25

And, she swallowed every last drop of it, pulling back and licking her lips clean, before she smiled up at him, gently rubbing his thigh. "Good enough?"
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 9:38

"U..uhuh," he nodded, leaning back and panting, letting the still-running water stream over his face.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 9:38

A small chuckle, a kiss to his spent cock, then she stood back up and rubbed out the rest of the shampoo he'd gotten in her hair before they got distracted.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Lise on Tirs 7 jan - 9:43

"Needs... third... time," groaned Minato lazily.
Lise

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Kashi on Tirs 7 jan - 9:45

"Mm," she smiled and began soaping it up with the last one.
Kashi

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 1 af 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum