Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 36 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 36 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 15:07

"R-r-really?" she spluttered. "You'd... Do that... For me...?"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 36 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 3 Jan - 1:55

"Mmmh. Gladly." He kissed that spot at the back of her neck.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 3 Jan - 2:06

A soft noise and her eyes closing were his first answers. "... I'd... Love that..." she then breathed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 3 Jan - 2:08

"And I love you." Mmmh. This romance stuff was easy. Hahahaha. In your face, evil gay ex. "Three plates of everything?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 3 Jan - 2:09

A weak chuckle. "Probably. Then there'll be two bites left for you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 3 Jan - 2:19

"I'd offer to feed you, but I don't think my speed is up to that..." now.. snuggle in, spoon her, and smell her hair. Mmmmmh...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 3 Jan - 2:22

And he blush, once again, matched her hair perfectly. "Eheh... Yeah, well, you know my appetite..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 3 Jan - 2:29

"Yeah... and I love it." He drew her close to his chest and kissed her just below the ear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 3 Jan - 2:32

"Wouldn't make sense to starve myself with all the training I do, either way..." she muttered, a soft smile on her lips, grabbing his hand and closing her eyes, content with his warmth.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 3 Jan - 2:34

"Mmh. Got any new moves? Maybe you'll finally be able to hit me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 3 Jan - 6:02

"Remember that move you showed me? I've got it, now." she chuckled. "I'll," she yawned, "How you tomorrow..." a small smile as she snuggled back against his warm body, soon sleeping again, content smile on her lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 9:36

Grinning quietly to himself, Minato closed his eyes and soon fell asleep as well.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 9:38

And, next morning, or, well, around 10 am, there was a soft knocking at the door. "Kushina? Minato?" it was her mother. A snore told Kushina was still asleep.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 9:44

Minato wasn't, in fact about to get downstairs. He opened the door quietly, feeling more than a little awkward. "Uh, morning, Mrs. Uzumaki. Kushina's still asleep."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 9:50

"Then tell her to get up.! a small smile. "André's here in about ten minutes." she said, then went downstairs to prepare some brunch, now that they'd slept in a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 9:51

"Ah, okay. Who's.. André?" The more paranoid part of Minato's brain envisioned yet another evil ex.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 9:53

A small chuckle from the bottom of the stairs. "Oh right, she tends to forget to mention him. Her big brother." still chuckling slightly, she went into the kitchen.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 9:56

"She is a bit forgetful," Minato plodded after. "Uhm, I promised to bring her up some food, if it's okay. If it isn't I'll just go wake her up..?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 10:00

"No problem at all," she gave him a soft smile. "I've got most of her favorites ready anyhow. I'll just give you a portion to bring up to her... There'll soon be more down here, after he's arrived." she explained, and began assembling one of the usual breakfast plates for Kushina.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 10:02

"Ah. Cool. Thanks. It looks really good. We just have cereal at home, mostly," he praised her cooking.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 10:05

"Why thank you." a soft smile his way, as she began frying the egg. "I've just... Always been your average housewife, I guess. I like cooking. It's so rewarding, just seeing my family's reactions." the smile widened a little. "Yours, too. I'm happy Kushina found someone like you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 10:07

"Uhm.." Minato, floored by the motherly attention and the sweet words, blushed awkwardly. "Er. Thanks. Uhm. I'm glad I found her, too."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 10:12

"Glad to hear. Now, dear, you want anything, too? Just a small snack? There's still about an hour until brunch is done."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 4 Jan - 11:28

"Ah, sure. Just... whatever's easy. For you. I like everything."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 4 Jan - 11:41

"Hmm. Just some fruit, then? Or do you want eggs, too?" she was already making some, anyway.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 36 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum