Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 17 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 17 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:12

"With you in it.." damn, they really needed to get going or he'd have a hard time walking with that boner.. he didn't move, just stayed there and ground his hand against her pussy.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 17 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:13

"Mm... Yeah..." a soft sigh as he rubbed her just right. "... 'N out here's uncomfortable.... Hard ground, dirt and leaves everywhere..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:20

"You'd.. do it.. out here?" His mind chose to pick up on the interesting implication of her statement, rather than the uneasy awareness that she had Experience in outdoor sex, and not with him. 
It was interesting. Very interesting. He got harder against her ass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:22

"... I would." she breathed, eyes closed. "But I'd rather do it in bed..."And yeah, she felt that, automatically rubbing back against it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:24

"Means... moving from here, though..." oh holy shit that was good. Any bit of her on, against, or otherwise touching his penis was the best god damn thing ever. "Not.. not sure I want to..." he checked if that hand would get down the front of her shorts...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:28

"I... Don't want any of them to see," she muttered, writhing in his grasp. "I... We could do it in the shower?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:29

Seeing. Parents seeing. Parents seeing bad... standing up.. hm.. not sure how that would work out. Sex. Now. "Bed. Your.. bed.." he tried to pry himself loose from her, but it was just too hard when she was so warm and soft and perfect and wet against his fingertips, just slipping inside the shorts to get to the good spots...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:33

"T-then... Let's get going, ne?" she gasped again, bit her lip. Damn, but his motions rendered her partially immobile; her body didn't really react to her vague notions of having to move.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:36

"Mhhhmmm," he hummed against her neck, finally getting his hand inside her pants. Not moving at all.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:38

.... Okay, okay. Perhaps it was okay out here as long as he did THAT. Moaning, she again moved against his hand, letting him feel exactly how wet she'd become.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:40

He felt it alright.. "Damn, 'Shina," he groaned against her neck, his cock swelling to full hardness against her firm ass while his fingers played with her clit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:42

"Mm..." another soft sigh, moving with the feeling. "... Perhaps just here, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:43

There was something.. no, surely, nothing wrong with that, right here... Ah, crap. "We.. I don't have.. c-condoms," he managed through the fog of horniness.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:45

"No... Problem..." the weakest chuckle. "I just had... That time of month... Two days ago."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:51

"I'm.. I can't..." he closed his eyes and breathed hard. "I.. not without. Not.. not worth the risk, sorry..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:52

"... Theres still about a week until its even possible, 'Nato..." she probably sounded much like a kicked puppy.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:54

"I.. I don't want ya to go through that again..." but damn, she was so wet... he wanted - needed - to be inside her so god damn badly... he grunted and moved against her ass again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:56

Biting her lip, she held still, very still, taking deep breaths, trying to calm herself somewhat, think clearly again. "I... Then we gotta move."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:58

"Move.. move, okay." How did moving work again? He couldn't remember.. he could remember how she liked getting her clit rubbed, though, so he did just that...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:59

"Nn..." a deep groan. "I... Thats' not moving," she pointed out, gasping slightly for breath.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:00

"I know," he didn't stop.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:02

"Dammit... Want you in me..." she breathed, not caring that it probably didn't help.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:07

"Fuck," he curse, and shivered all over. "Want you too..." at this rate, he was going to hump her ass until he came in his pants.. not charming.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:08

"Then... We really... Should move." she grunted, and finally regained enough control to break away, just a little, panting rather heavily.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:12

"Yeah.. yeah," he mumbled, dazedly staring at her. He looked down at his hand that'd just been inside her pants, and grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 17 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum