Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 10 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 10 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:16

She shrugged. "I couldn't have, either. Just relax, 'kay? Done's done, and we're here now. We got all summer to enjoy ourselves..." to get him back on the right track, she pulled him in and rubbed her crotch against his.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 10 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:18

He groaned a little with the sensation, but he pretty much wasn't in the mood right now. "Uhm. Should we even.. do this? I mean, if you're still kinda.. Hurt. Down There."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:20

She huffed. "I'm not. I heal quickly." she pulled him in for a kiss instead.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:21

"Mmmhmmhhp..." after a while, he broke away and panted. "Didn't uhm. The doctors. Say something. About it?" He didn't quite trust her self-judgment. Not after nearly having to sit on her to keep her from running around on a broken leg.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:26

"Guess they did. I didn't really listen." she said honestly, shrugging.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:28

Minato gaped. "You didn't... listen. Kushina," he pushed her back from his crotch pointedly, "you gotta take care of yourself. Seriously."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:34

"Oh, come on! I'm feeling perfectly well!" she argued, pouting at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:36

"Yeah, you feel really well. Right up until ya don't feel well any more. What if - if we do it and ya start bleeding suddenly? I don't want that to happen!" An edge of hysteria crept into his voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:47

A small groan. "It's been over TWO months, 'Nato. Down there is one of the places ya heal the fstest cuz of more blood circulation, 'ttebane." she huffed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:49

"And the.. wha'? I didn't.. that sounds like biology," he looked at her dubiously. "Since when do you follow biology? You've been there for two classes since Christmas!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:53

"Uhm. I kinda asked Mum about how long it takes to heal stuff down there. "Lied by telling her I'd scraped myself down there with my nail. They were getting rather long at that time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 7:56

"....oh."
There was a pause filled with Minato considering.
"If you want to tell your parents, it's.. it's okay. I'll.. go with you. And take the blame."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 7:59

She blushed and shook her head once more. "I... Really don't want to tell them."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:03

"Okay. If.. I'm here now, anyway, and if, if you start hurting, or anything happens, we'll, we'll deal with it. Okay?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:05

She nodded. "Yeah."

Just then, Francois called up the stairs. "Kushina?" "Ye?" "Your mother says food's done!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:10

Awgoddammit. "Uhm... guess we better get dressed then," Minato blushed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:15

"Uh... Yeah." a weak grin, another blush, and she began putting her clothes back on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:19

"They.. are.. totally gonna think we. Uhm. Did it. Aren't they?" He started looking for his pants.

Sidst rettet af Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:25, rettet 1 gang
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:20

"... Probably." she just shrugged, however, pulling her shirt back on.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:26

"...okay." Apparently this was nothing to fuss over. Didn't stop him from, well, fussing. Pants, socks... "Where did you throw my shirt?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:27

"Uhm... Oh, 's in the hanging chair." she pointed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:29

"Right.." he found it and put it on. "Is my hair uhm. Messed up?" 'Does my hair look like we just fucked' wasn't a question Minato could bring himself to ask.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:30

"Not more than usually." she said honestly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:34

"...ah." He still grinned. "Do I.. need a haircut or something?" He ran a hand through his hair, which didn't change its appearance much.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:37

She shook her head. "I like it as it is."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum