Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 11 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 11 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:41

"You'll get to decide if it ever needs a cut," he smiled at her.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 11 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:42

"Well. Not yet, then." she grinned and kissed the tip of his nose. "Been thinking about cutting mine to about waist-length, though..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:45

"WHAT?!" He stared at her as if she'd just told him she wanted to brutally murder several kittens. "You - you - you can't!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:46

"Huh? Why?" she blinked in surprise.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:48

"Because... because... because! That's why!" He gestured wildly at her hair. "It's.. it's gotta be long!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:49

"... Waist-length is still long...?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:52

"But... but... but don't cut it! It's.. you can't cut it!" He stood and waved his hands around the hair, trying to gesture what he couldn't figure out how to say.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 8:54

"Uhm... It's still gonna be cut next week. At least a little bit. I've got split ends now. And I'm getting it thinned out a little, too...."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 8:58

He didn't say anything, but gave her the saddest eyes ever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:00

"Aww c-c'moon, 'Nato! My hair's all try at the end! It needs to get cut to stay healthy." still, she blushed as she looked away.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:01

"It... I like it long," he just said. "Like. It's... special. Like - like you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:03

She sighed. "... 'Twas the very first thing about me you fell in love with, isn't it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:08

"Yeah..." now he thought about it, it was sort of silly,
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:10

".... I'll only get the split ends cut, then." she said with a kiss. "You can come along and make sure she doesn't cut off too much." she grinned. "But now... Food!" she grinned and went for the door, a huge smile in place as the scent of food invaded her nostrils. "Ooh! We're having gamjatang!!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:11

"Uhm... thanks." He waddled after, still blushing a little. "Smells nice - what's that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:12

"Just one of my all-time favorite korean soups." she said, grinning still as she walked down the stairs and into the dining room, sitting down opposite her mother, so that the vacant spot left was the one opposite her father.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:22

Minato followed, rather shyly, and quietly took the seat opposite Kushina's father, looking down at the food rather than at the parents. "It looks really good," he said quietly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:25

"Gamsa," said Haneul automatically, then blushed slightly. "Oh, I forgot. I don't know how much Korean Kushina's been telling you. But thanks." a small, soft smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:27

"Er... well, a little. But I haven't learned anything..." he blushed at the memory of when she actually spoke Korean to him. In bed...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:32

A small smile. "I didn't think she'd bother to, either."

Perhaps Kushina blushed a little into her food. Which she was busy eating.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:33

"I'd love learning a little." He would. Anything about her was relevant. "Although I'm not that good at languages. Heh."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:34

"'M not, either." she muttered into the soup. She still couldn't speak a single damn word of French.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 9:36

"You still speak three," he praised her with a small smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 9:37

She shrugged. "Learned the two growing up. The third in school." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 11:48

"Which is still more than a lot of people who only speak one."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 11 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum