Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 25 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 25 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:52

"Mmmh... harder," he smiled blissfully. This was perfect. Nothing could go wrong now...
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 25 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:54

She did suck harder, but now, she inched a finger down his asscrack, slick with the lube.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:02

"Mmmhaaahhh what?! What're you doing?" A groan escaped him when she slid over a very sensitive spot.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:04

His answer was a moan around the shaft, her knowing from previous experiences that he'd like that - while the finger slid over the puckered hole.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:08

"Damn.. Kushina..." he tried to move, but found his body not cooperating as most of his nerves were focusing on how damn good it felt to have his dick sucked.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:08

A smile, and a harder suck, timed just right with the tip of her slick finger pushing inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:14

"Aw shit..." a blush crept over his nose as he realised what was going on. "R-reall.. ooh shit..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:16

"Mm." she purred around the shaft, tongue pressing into the slit at the tip as the finger slowly inched deeper inside him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:17

"Do - do you..." he took a deep breath as nerves he'd never even considered before suddenly informed him that they were relevant to his interest. "..like.. like doing.. doing that.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:19

"Mm..." she let go of his cock for a couple seconds, licking up the proud shaft. "Don't you like it, too?" she began wriggling the finger around slightly, trying to find the good spots - one in particular.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:20

"I.. don't.. know.." he said shakily, but his dick sort of proved that he did, at least physically.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:23

A small, soft smile. "It's not gay to like it, if that's what you're worried about, honey." she kissed the very tip of his erection, her finger still searching.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:26

"It's not!" he said, a little too quickly... and then sighed. "I'm just.. It's not really manly."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:32

"Don't worry about that.... If it feels good, just go with it..." she kissed her way down his shaft. "I love you no matter what." a lick on her way back up. Hmm. That spot should be somewhere around... Here. She finally got her finger in to the knuckle, in the direction she was pretty sure that special spot would be.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:35

"But it feels like I'm OH HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yeah. Found it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:36

A smug smile slid in place. "Feels good, doesn't it?" soft rubs to the spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:40

"How do.. how.. what.. who.. hah - AH!!" he groaned as she did that just right.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:44

Then she stilled her finger to allow him to speak. "Doesn't it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 11:51

He just took a few deep breaths and looked anywhere but at her face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 11:54

"C'mon..." she purred, leaning up to kiss his chin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 12:01

"I... guess..." he said, hesitantly, while trying not to remember certain activities that had definitely not involved her, but had involved another guy.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 12:06

A small smile."Then just relax... And enjoy it." she muttered, kissing him and rubbing the spot once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 9:26

"Do you... really... like this?" he panted.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 9:28

"I like to make you feel good. And judging from yours sounds and squirming, you feel reeeeal nice right now..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 9:31

Minato blushed. "I... guess... but..." he trailed off.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 25 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum