Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 24 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 24 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:35

"Too bad... Heard it should feel real nice for you guys... Even more than it does for us girls..."  the finger travelled further, only just brushing that spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 24 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:36

Minato turned on his back and pulled the covers up so she couldn't get near anymore spots. "No! No buttsex!"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:38

"Then I guess I just have to enjoy myself over here..." a 'heavy', 'disappointed' sigh, before she reached down into the box.

Sidst rettet af Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:40, rettet 1 gang
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:40

"...wha.. you won't have sex with me unless YOU get to stick things into ME!?!?" That seemed kinda... opposite!?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:41

"I was only going to try with a finger..." a shrug. "If you didn't like it, I'd have pulled it out, of course." she shrugged, and kept rummaging about the box to find her favorite.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:41

"You tried that already," he muttered under his breath. And he'd liked it. Way too much.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:43

"You seemed to like it, though. And your bookmarks in your browser indicates that, as well. Besides, I didn't find your good spot last time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:44

Minato gulped, then spluttered: "YOU WENT THROUGH THEM AGAIN!?!?!?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:45

"Don't leave me alone in the room with your computer open." she shrugged. "I get bored very easily."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:48

"It's.. private!! And I was just looking! Accidentally! "
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:50

"And saving all of it accidentally, too?" she smirked. "You do seem to like... How should I put it... assertive women..." she purred as she slid on top of him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:52

Well.. there sort of was no denying that... but.. "Doesn't mean I like the.. the.. kinky stuff!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:55

"You're not fooling me, honey." she grinned and kissed one red cheek, a hand sliding down to gently rub against his groin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:56

"I... it's just.. it doesn't mean I want to do it!" he was losing. He always lost to her.. and he was getting the hardon to prove it...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:01

"Uhuh. Sure you don't." a lick to a nipple, firmer rubbing of his hardening length.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:04

Minato moaned desperately. "What's.. what's wrong with just.. just, ah.. doing it the normal way?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:07

"It's fun to experiment..." she shrugged, then nibbled at his other nipple, her fingers sliding around his prick now, giving a gentle pump.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:09

"Great, then I'll stick things up you. How does that sound?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:14

"Fair." she shrugged, grinned, and licked a wet trail down his stomach.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:17

Five seconds of thought, then he rapidly answered "Okay!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:19

A devious smile on her lips, she came upon his erection at long last, giving it a long, nice lick to draw his attention away from the hand retrieving the lube from the box(it lay on top).
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:20

All worries about things in his ass disappeared under her tongue as he gave a long groan. "Daaaaamn...."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:21

The grin still there, she wrapped her lips around the head and gave a few sucks, while squeezing some of the clear gel out on her fingers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 10:23

"Ah, yess..." he sighed, closing his eyes in bliss. What were they talking about? He couldn't remember...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 10:25

She took in a little more of him, waiting for the lube to warm up. It'd make it just a little easier on him if it wasn't shockingly cold. Or so she thought, at least.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 24 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum