Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 13 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 13 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:04

Minato just... hung around and looked at the decorations. Since he was pretty much full and all. And knew better than to disturb her when she was eating.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 13 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:06

Finally, she ate the rest, and with a content sigh, leant back in the chair.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:08

"Full?" he asked her, smiling as always when he saw her eat.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:10

Small, quick nods, a smile on her lips. "Mm. Damn it's been long since mum made that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:11

"It was awesome," he said. "She's a really good cook."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:16

"Mm. She is." a small smile. "You should try her ramen, too. There's a reason I'm obsessed with it, 'ttebane!" she grinned, and impulsively leant over to kiss him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:19

She was so cute when she gushed over food that it was impossible not to kiss her back enthusiastically, right there, even though he was rather aware of the motherly eyes upon them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:21

Haneul, however, just smiled a secret smile as she loaded the dishwasher, glad to see her daughter this happy again.

A small grin against his lips. "Hmm. I really should show you the garden. 'S so peaceful at this hour."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:22

Minato was a little taken aback. "Uh, sure!" He didn't know she had any interest in gardens, but whatever she wanted, he happily went along with.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:33

"Great!" with a grin, she pulled him up to a stand and out of the room, into the hallway.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 9:34

He just let himself be pulled after and put on his shoes when they reached the hall. "Is it a big garden?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:36

"Well, for one in the city, yeah, it's big." she smiled. "One of the things Dad specifically looked for. Mum loves to tend the garden, and well, I like to train out there." she said, pulling her own shoes on before walking to the back door.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:00

"Cool. We used to live in a house with a big garden. That was nice," he said, trudging after her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:01

She nodded then went out the door, looking at him with a smile to see his reaction to the pathway, now, archway you stepped into first of all.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:07

"Woah," he stood and stared in awe. "This is.. nice." He wasn't used to gardens, neither at the school nor at home. He'd forgotten how nice they were to be in.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:10

She grinned. "Mum planned it with the landscape architect when we moved in. Got a gardener to put everything here, and now, well. She just tends it very often."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:17

"It's cool. I like the... Uhm. Everything. That one's nice." He pointed at something purple.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:18

A small smile. "I want to show you my favorite corner, though."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:21

"Sure." He took her hand and let her pull him along.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:23

When they rounded the corner after the archway, there was big bushed and a few trees everywhere. She led him over to the corner with one of the biggest trees - under which there was a bench.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:29

"Wow," he said, duly impressed. "This is nice. Cosy." Yeah, not very many words in the male vocabulary for gardens. "And relaxing. Like, zen. Y'know."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:32

She nodded, smiling brightly as she sat down on the bench. "And rather private. Can't be seen from the house, here."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:34

He caught on straight away - and blushed. "Uhm..." Was this where she used to bring her other boyfriends? Yeah, probably, and he had to fucking deal with that. He sat down next to her and laid a casual arm around her shoulders.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:36

A content smile as she snuggled in against his side, kissing his neck with a pleased sigh following.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:39

He breathed in the scent of her hair and started relaxing for the first time in weeks.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 13 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum