Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 14 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 14 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:41

"Aishiteru." she whispered into his ear, before nibbling the lobe.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 14 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:48

A small grunt of surprise, "Je t'aime," he replied, and grinned. That, she probably did understand.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:49

She did, and grinned, as she looked him in the eye, reverting to her Korean. "Salanghabnida."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:52

"Sara- salanghabnida," he managed, laughing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:53

She chuckled. "And that's the short version." she informed him, rubbing her nose gently against his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:55

"Like, 'luv ya'? I'm flattered.. "J'adore le terre dans quoi vous marchez,"" he teased her.

[I worship the ground you walk on Razz]
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 10:56

... Cue the blank expression. As if he'd spoken south african or something.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 10:59

He snorted, then laughed at her because she looked so cute. "It was really cheesy. Don't worry." He kissed her reassuringly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 11:00

"Oh. Well then..." with a small blush; "Dangsin-eun jeo leul wanlyohasibsio." while looking him in the eyes, rather intensely, yet soft and vulnerable - she truly meant each word. Now she did.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 11:04

He could tell that it was important, but of course understood absolutely nothing. "What?" he smiled and flicked some hair away from her face with his thumb.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 11:06

Blushing deeper, she looked down, then up at him again. "... Anata wa watashi o kanryō shimasu."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 11:09

".....oh." He went very red in the face, then looked down. "...Arigato," he said shyly after a while. "You.. too. Well. You know that. Heh."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 11:11

A weak smile. "I've been... Blind, until now. You're the most important thing in my life."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 11:12

"Heeeh..." he blushed some more. Because that was nice. And it kinda blew him away. In a nice way. "Y-yeah. You too."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 11:14

Still blushing, but smiling too, now, she leant in to kiss him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 7:33

He kissed her back tenderly, pulling her legs up to lay them across his lap.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 7:43

Well, that was nice and all, but she still let herself simply slide into his lap instead, nipping at his bottom lip as she put her arms around his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 7:52

Waoh... that was kinda demanding. And she was sitting right on.. uhm. It. And she was doing that...
...hello, boner.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 7:55

"Mm... You always feel so nice, 'Nato..." she muttered against his lips, fingers playing with his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 8:03

"Mmh.." he shut her up with a deep kiss, hands sliding over her back and ass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 8:05

A small noise of slight surprise; then she grinned and responded in kind, hands sliding to his shoulders as she moved back against the delicious touch.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 8:20

A grunt as the small shift rubbed him just the right way, and a harder grip on her ass in reward.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 8:22

"Mm... Really, really did miss you..." she picked up the topic from earlier on, deliberately rubbing against him just the way she knew he liked it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 8:29

Oh, yeah, he liked it. "Me - me too.. I guess you can sorta feel that. Heh." He was hardly even shy about it anymore.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 8:39

"Mm... I can." she grinned and reached down a hand to feel up just how much.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 14 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum