Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 8 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 7 Sep - 11:46

She looke at him rather sadly... Then determined, scooping him into a firm hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 8 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 7 Sep - 11:50

He hadn't counted on it, and made a small noise of surprise, but hugged her back just as firmly. "What was that for?" he laughed.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 7 Sep - 12:28

"... I'll make sure it'll be okay. Always, 'ttebane." the words fell with sudden severity, against his shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 9:11

Oh. That... made him feel all ... warm and protected. He wasn't sure if the guy was supposed to be the protected one in a relationship - ah, what the hell. He kissed her beautiful hair again, breathing in her scent. "I'll be okay as long as I'm with you," he whispered.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 9:13

"Then I'll never leave. I'll be dead before that happens." she muttered, her hold on him tightening.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 9:14

His breathing hitched a little. "Please don't talk about dying," he muttered thickly as panic rose in him at that thought.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 9:22

"I... I'm just saying... I'll stay by your sie. Forever. Or... As long as I possibly can, 'ttebane." she muttered. "Not gonna leave you. Never ever. Wanna... Wanna keep you happy."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 9:24

"You are," he ensured her. "Every day with you, it's the happiest I've ever been. Even - even the bad ones. Cuz' you're just... just worth it. Everything. I'm not leaving either. I - I told ya. I wanna marry you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 9:30

"And... And I told ya. I'd love to." then she took his lips in a - rather demanding - kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 9:33

A small noise at the back of his throat, then he was giving back as good as he got, tilting her back to lie on the bed while he lay on top of her, supporting himself on his arms not to crush her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 9:35

A small noise against his lips - but then her legs wound around his waist, pressing him closer to her, her fingers sliding up into his hair at the base of his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 9:57

He grunted at the feel of her strong legs squeezing him, and nibbled at her lower lip, then snaked his tongue against hers again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:03

She nearly grinned, but then moaned against his lips and tongue.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:06

Mmmh... this was the stuff... wiith some wiggling, careful not to pull her hair, he got his hands behind her head so he could tilt her head back and kiss her deeper, hungrier.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:14

At that, she groaned, writhing slightly against him, fingers taking a firm hold of his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:15

"Hgnh," he groaned when it hurt a little, and then nibbled at her lip, began to kiss down her throat as he tilted her head back, to show her that he didn't mind in the slightest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:22

Which left her free to moan unabashedly, arching up against his lips, leaving him in no doubt that she certainly didn't mind, either.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:24

"You taste so good," he muttered huskily against her creamy skin, licking and biting small, read marks into existence. "Makes me just wanna taste you all day.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:28

"I... Won't mind," she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:33

"Okay then.." a long lick up her throat, and a bite to her chin. "Won't your parents miss us at some point?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:41

"Only... Around dinnertime." she sighed in bliss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:45

"Mmmmh..." he hummed happily. "Four hours? Five? It'll have to be enough, I guess.." he found the hollow at her throat and let his tongue play around in it, while his hands massaged the back of her neck. "Gotta make up for.. three weeks spent not kissing you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:49

"Heh... Don't.... Worry... We got... The rest of the summer."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 8 Sep - 10:56

"Not nearly time enough," he told her with emphasis, and bit down on one of her clavicles gently.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 8 Sep - 10:59

... And there, her thought processes stopped again, with a deep moan.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 8 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum