Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:49

"Ah..." aaaand hello, boner. Wondering when you'd show up. "Well... glad to be of assistance," he grinned cheekily, while his stomach did happy flip-flops.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 8:51

"Mm... You have been... So very often.. Thinking about you touching me all over... Kissing me all over..." she purred, as she backed off slightly, to undo the zipper of the pants she wore today.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 8:52

"Uh - uhuh," he grinned idiotically, following every single movement of her hands intently, licking his lips.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 9:16

A grin in return, soon discarding the pants and throwing them to the floor. She... Well. Se was wearing her newest piece of lingerie. A strapless thong. Strapless.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 9:37

Minato's mouth hung slightly open as he stared. Holy... shit. "Is.. how is that even... damn... what." Okay, she'd _really_ missed him. "Ya - ya know, ya don't have to wear that to .. for me to.. y'know.. wanna.. do.. do stuff," he rambled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 9:40

"I thought you might like it." she simply said, grinning as she leant in to kiss his jaw.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 9:56

He closed his eyes, and the muscles in his neck worked as he swallowed hard. "Ohh... I do.. but.. you're hot no matter what you wear!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 9:58

She grinned, her hands going to the bottom of his shirt, pulling upwards. "Mm.... So're you. Handsome."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:03

"Ah.. well.." he squirmed a little. Still not used to her complimenting him (or thinking that he was in any way attractice. But hey, she thought so and he didn't like to disagree with her). "I gotta look good since you deserve it.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:07

"Mm... And you sure are looking good..." she purred, approvingly, when the shirt was off, fingers sliding over his abs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:10

"Er.. well.. nothing.. nothing much to do except train when.. when you're not around." And masturbate. A lot... His abs flexed under her gentle touch.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:21

"Mm... And a certain other thing, I believe." a teasing finger along the growing boxer bulge.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:22

"Uhhhmmmm..." NOT comfortable discussing manly private activities with girlfriend. Even if it was her he jerked off to. "Ah. Well.. Uhm. Yeah..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:24

"Mm... My fingers' been at work, too... Imagining it was you..." she purred, leaning in to lick along his throat. Not that she wasn't blushing, too, but she still found the words with relative ease.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:26

Okaywhatnowwowwhatthefuckohpleasetellmemore. "R-really? J-j-just y-your fingers?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:32

"At first..." biting the earlobe. "Once loose enough... Hot enough... A certain toy..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:34

"Can I see?" he'd asked before he thought of it, and then he went completely scarlet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:43

A small chuckle. "Which one?" she asked with a small purr, running a finger down his chest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:48

Minato's mind short-circuited at that turn, and he just blurted something completely gibberish.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:52

She grinned. "I'll just show you all, then..." leaning in to kiss him and nip his bottom lip, before she drew back a little, reaching under the bed and retrieving The Box.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:53

His mind spun. Woah. This was.. this was private and.. and adult and.. and very couple-like, he supposed. He didn't really know if he dared look at - woah.. that was.. kinda.. what the.. "The hell is that thing?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:55

"Oh, this?" she pulled out the vibrator from the box. "'S my favorite." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 10:57

"Is.. is it now..." Well.. at least it was.. smaller than, well, his. "It looks.. pink?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 10:58

"They didn't have it in other colors." she sighed. "But ya see, this bit of it," she pointed, "Is for the clit. Reason why 's my fave." yeah, she was pretty darn casual talking about the toys.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:01

...he wasn't. "Uhm okay I see yeah right..." aaand there came another blush. Not that he wasn't still hard as a fucking bar of iron, of course. Maybe she'd let him see...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 40 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum