Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 26 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 26 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 9:36

"But what?" she asked against his soft skin before licking one of his nipples, letting the fingers of her free hand fold around the proud erection.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 26 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:03

"But uhm. It's not.. I mean. It's weird. Too."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:07

"Why's it weird?" she asked, nibbling the perk flesh.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:09

"Uhm I'm. Not. I mean, I'm the guy. I'm not sup.. oh shit.. supposed to.. ah.. get stuff up me..." That, and it was very hard to forget a certain other person who'd very much enjoyed getting "stuff" up him, namely the penis Kushina was currently holding.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:12

A small chuckle. "You're not 'supposed' to do anything specific, 'Nato... Just do what feels nice. Enjoy the ride, so to speak. What does it matter who gets what up where if it feels nice?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:13

"But.. I'm the guy, dammit..." Yeah, and apparently he really liked having stuff up his ass, to, Who'da thunk. Man, Kakashi and Genma would have a field day with this...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:15

"Well... Ya can tie me up later then. Fuck me 'till we pass out... " a small smile, then she kissed his jaw, moved that finger inside him again, gave his shaft a gentle pump.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:16

He groaned, not really sure if it was from her words or her actions. "You'd.. like that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:19

"I like pretty much anything you do to me in bed..." a small giggle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:21

"You ah. Said something about. Turnabout being fair play and all..." there was potential here. Yeah.. he kinda pretty much wanted to do everything to her. Preferably a lot of times. "Anduhm. You can. Go a little.. harder."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:23

A gentle smile. "What about... This?" the second finger, still slick with lube, began gently pressing inside to the other.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:24

"Ah!" he gasped sharply. "Ah.. yeah.. that, that works.." he laughed shakily. It was new at least.. and.. well. There was kinda no denying that he liked it, since he was kinda.. dripping.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:26

"Great..." she grinned, and, noticing, she dipped down her head to lick up the proud erection, the finger inching inside to the other. Once it was finally in, both gently rubbed against his prostate.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:28

"Ah.. fuck.." he couldn't lie still any more, his hand clenching and unclenching in her sheets. "Ah.. where didah. You. Learn oh shit! That?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:29

"Uhm..." a rather intense blush appeared on her cheeks. "Iah. Kinda like. To watch two guys, you know. So, uhm, I kinda saw it online."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:30

"....oh."
There was a pause. It was filled with squelching noises and quiet moans.
"Do you. Uhm. Want to. Watch. Uhm. Me. And. An.. other guy?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:32

"Uhm... Iah, ah, only if.. If you wanted to, ya know, and, and uhm... Yeah. If it's someone I can trust would only be there for one time..." she very pointedly did not look up at him, but rather at his cock, swirling a finger around the wet tip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:37

"So you do want to..." he wasn't sure if that was arousing or sort of worrying, so he settled for groaning.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:38

"Well, yeah, but only if you'd be willing to. I don't want to force you into anything. And I don't really need it. It's just, yeah, well, a silly fantasy, really." Keeping to herself exactly who he was with in her mind.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:41

Maybe having your girlfriend's fingers up your ass shortcircuited a guy's brain, because Minato's next words were, "If it's something you want, I'll do it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:42

... The blush returned, and spread to her entire head. "R-r-really?" she stared wide-eyed at him and completely forgot to rub her fingers against the spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:45

"Uhm..." no. Second thoughts. Argh. He couldn't back away now. She wanted this. He knew that look. He knew it all too well. He had to make her happy. And why the hell was she stopping?
"If - if.. it would make you happy I... well.. it's.. fine."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:46

... A moment later, her lips were firmly attached to his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 29 Nov - 11:51

"Mmmhhph!" he exclaimed in surprise, and then closed his eyes and just kissed her, happy that he seemed to have done something right; happy enough that just about every sane brain cell he possessed (which were precious few at that moment) were informing him what a monumentally stupid idea this was.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 29 Nov - 11:53

Now, her fingers moved again, in time with her tongue touching his again, to a small sound from her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 26 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum