Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 12 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 12 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 11:49

"Most still speak two nowadays." she pointed out. "At least after finishing school." she said, eating her rice.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 12 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 11:50

"Which we haven't, and you already speak three," he teased her. He tasted the food. It was excellent, and he told Mrs. Uzumaki so.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 11:54

Who smiled and nodded, thanking him once more. "Been trying to teach Kushina, but she doesn't seem too interested. Though she's a natural."
"'S boring. Takes a long time." Kushina waved with her chopsticks, then ate her kimchi.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 11:56

Cooking? She didn't seem like the housewife type at all.. then again... "I'm not surprised - there's nothing she can't do if she sets her mind to it," he smiled at Kushina.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 11:58

.... Which caused a rather prominent blush on his girlfriend.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:00

Awwwww... this was sort of nice. Like he.. belonged to the family. Which he kinda did. Minato felt all warm inside, and not just because of the soup. (Which really was extremely good.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:08

"... I guess I ought to learn it, either way. Or I'll just live off instant ramen..." a rather shy grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:11

"Well, I could always learn it if you don't want to bother..." Uhm. Woah. Maybe.. it was a bit much to sit and plan their future life in front of the in-laws.
Hehehe. He had in-laws. Kickass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:22

"Better get going, then." she grinned and playfully elbowed his side.

Her father just smiled knowingly into his own bowl of soup, before he spoke up. "So... Minato. You have any guns in particular you want to try out tomorrow? I know which ones Kushina wants, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:23

"Uhm... no, sir. I don't.. actually know any of them, except from video games," he smiled shyly at Mr. Uzumaki. "Either's fine."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:25

"... Daaaaaad?" cue puppy eyes from Kushina.
"... You want me to bring out the M60, don't you."
"Yeah! 'Nato totally gotta see that one, 'ttebane!!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:26

"That's.. a machine gun, right?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:29

An eager nod from Kushina. "U huh!!"
"... Sure. Been a while, after all." Francois relented.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:30

"Ah. Cool. Awesome," Minato grinned. Hey. Guns were fucking cool. Girlfriends with guns, more so. "How many weapons d'ya own?" he asked Mr. Uzumaki.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:33

"I've got four lying around the house. Seven more at the lane." he shrugged.
"And ya still sleep with the beretta under your pillow, dontcha?" Kushina teased.
".... I do." a small cough from her father. "Proved useful when a burglar tried getting in here, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 11 Sep - 12:35

An eager nod, and a small nervous swallow from the boyfriend. He felt like he ought to ensure Mr. Uzumaki that he'd be on his very best behaviour while visiting. "Ah.. cool," he just grinned, though. "I never saw a real gun before. Only in movies."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 11 Sep - 12:38

A smile from Francois, and a small nod, then he turned to his wife. "Thanks for the food, as delicious as ever." leaning in to kiss her with a smile, before he rose from the table with his bowl, chopsticks and spoon, carrying it into the kitchen. Kushina, meanwhile, rose to get her second, just as big, portion.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 8:37

Minato was pretty much full, but he'd been eating a bit slower, so he had a little food left over to keep her company with. He liked Kushina's parents. They were nice to be around.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 8:42

She soon returned, spooning in some more rice and meat, while her mother finished eating, too.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 8:46

Minato knew better than to disturb the girlfriend while eating. "Do you need me to help with the dishes?" he politely asked Mrs. Uzumaki.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 8:51

"Oh, no it's not any bother. It's just putting it into the dishwasher." she smiled and shrugged. "Just relax. You're the guest, after all." a soft smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 8:52

"Ah..." he blushed a little when she smiled at him. Because, well, she was extremely pretty, but she was just so.. so.. motherly. Which made him sad and happy at the same time. "Okay, just - just tell me if you need help," he smiled back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 8:55

She nodded. "I will. And you just say if you get hungry, thirsty, anything at all. I've always got some prepared." yeah, well, she was a housewife, after all. Francois earned more than enough for the three of them.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 12 Sep - 8:56

"Yeah, I will. Thank you, Mrs. Uzumaki," he said earnestly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 12 Sep - 9:00

She smiled and nodded in return, before she left for the kitchen with her bowl, chopsticks and spoon.
Speaking of spoon, Kushina was already spooning in the last of her second bowl.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 12 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum