Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 23 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 23 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 28 Okt - 12:25

"It's your own fault if it stops working!" he snapped back at her.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 23 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 28 Okt - 12:29

"It wasn't that hard, really, honey." she grinned and kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:15

"Those are sensitive parts!" Minato still wasn't unrolling. "It hurt!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:17

"Aww, poor baby..." she mock-pouted at him, stroking his hair, but then grinned. "Should I kiss it better, then?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:22

"I'm not sure I trust you near it at the moment..." Yeah, she'd won, but he wanted to at least think he was fooling her into working a little more for it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:25

"Oh well, then I guess we should just sleep, instead..." a stretch and a fake yawn before she laid back down, her back facing him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:26

God dammit. "I can't sleep! I'm in pain! Ouch!" he whined, maybe a little pathetic. "...besides, it's only eight."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:30

"And there's a rather long day tomorrow." she said, rather cryptically, as soon as she'd remembered about tomorrow, and grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:33

"You never sleep before midnight no matter when you have to be up," he grumbled sourly. A knee to the groin and now she just wanted to sleep?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:34

"Well... Then give me something to focus on." a wink at him over her shoulder.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:37

Oh hoh. "So you won't get too bored and just fall asleep?" Untangling, he laid a hand on her naked thigh, admiring the view of her backside.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:40

"Mmm... Exactly..." she practically purred and leant back against his warm body.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:42

"I'm undecided..." he teased her thigh, then her ass, with his thumb. "My private parts seem to be in danger around you..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 8:44

"Then I guess I just have to dig out the box..." she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 8:46

"...that's not sleeping," he said after a pause. Insult as that was to his skill in bed (not that he was kidding himself that he was a sex god or anything, but Kushina did seem rather satisfied..) it would be kinda hot to watch while she. Uhm. Did that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:05

"Well, if I have to entertain myself, and you deem me a danger to your 'private area', well..." a leg slide over the edge of her bed, toe tugging the corner of the box until it was out on the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:11

"Wouldn't that be boring?" He slipped a teasing finger in between her thighs, though lamentably short of any interesting places.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:12

Just a small noise. "... Well, I could try it on you instead..." she teased, merely wanting to see his reaction.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:16

He went simultaneously red and white in the face and started spluttering something.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:17

And she... Couldn't help but burst out laughing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:18

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:21

"Damn right it is, 'ttebane!!!" she laughed, tears of mirth sliding down her cheeks.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:25

Minato just crossed his arms and lay there, seething and nursing his wounded pride. He'd hoped she'd forgotten all about that sort of activity. It would appear not.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 26 Nov - 9:31

"Oh, come on..." she chuckled, turning around and sliding her arms around him. "Aren't you just a little bit curious?" adventurous fingers traveled over a firm ass cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 26 Nov - 9:32

"No!!!!" he exclaimed firmly. "What's up with - with - with you and sticking stuff up my.. my.. butt!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 23 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum