Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 16 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:23

She'd closed her eyes in preparation, just before she felt the hot squirts hit nose, cheek and chin, and a weak smile tilted her lips before she opened her eyes again.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:25

When she looked at him again, he was staring at her like she just fell down from the moon. A small drop of drool was actually hanging off his lower lip, this time.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:26

And, while looking him in the eyes - she licked off what her tongue could reach.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:29

A small whimper. The drop got bigger.
Minato stared.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:31

Then she grinned. "Like what you see?" she purred, raising a hand to wipe some away from her cheek with the finger, licking it off of that finger, too. "Mm... You do taste very nice..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:34

"...uhuh..." he managed, after a long pause, which he used mostly to remember how to talk. Ho..ly.... shit.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:35

And in that pause, she'd gotten most of it away(still by wiping and licking), and now, she smiled as she moved in to kiss him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:40

He only hesitated a little before kissing her deep and gratefully, trying to communicate his appreciation. She tasted a little bitter - he assumed that was him. Well... if she could eat it, so could he... "Iah.. think I got some in your hair," he laughed sheepishly when they broke apart.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:41

"I'll just shower when we get back inside." she smiled and rubbed her nose against his.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:45

"I'll shower with you," he offered, kissing her again. "Uhm. If your parents don't.. uhm. Yeah. Hehe.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:46

"They don't mind. And the shower's big." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:50

"D'ya want me to.. uhm.. return the favour?" He wondered how they could work that out here. Her bits didn't exactly stick out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:52

"... Not outside. Too much figuring out to do." she said, grinning as she rose to a stand, brushing dirt off of her knees(she was wearing shorts).
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 13 Sep - 10:53

"Too bad.." he grinned up at her and put a hand on her thigh, slid his fingers up under the edge of the shorts.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 13 Sep - 10:54

Ohshitdamn.
Bam, like that, she got wet, and blushed, as he brushed a rather sensitive spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 9:42

He noticed, and, biting his lip, slipped his fingers up higher until they brushed the edge of her panties.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 9:43

Well, he'd feel they were still rather soaked due to the sounds he'd made as she blew him, and of course, the added touch now. "..... Bed. Now." she pulled him to a stand and started walking.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 9:54

Feeling rather daring, pulse pounding in his throat, he drew her into an embrace from behind, held her fast and cupped her pubic mound with his hand while kissing behind her ear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:01

The effect was instantaneous - she moaned, thrust against that hand, all while basically turning to putty in his hands.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:03

Holy. 
Shit.
"I.. guess you did really miss me..." fuck, he could.. yeah, he could feel her getting wet through the shorts.. he was getting hard again, pressed close to her ass.. he licked the same spot and then bit gently at her earlobe.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:05

"I... Did." she groaned. Those toys had been used an awful lot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:06

Hmm.. could she feel it if he rubbed her through the shorts? He tried... gentle pressure on where he figured her clit would be, holding her tight against him with his arm.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:08

... Only a little. But she still gasped, turned her head to kiss him again. "... We really should get to that bed." she insisted.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 10:09

"Sounds.. good." His voice sounded deeper than usual, his breathing already short.. he tried rubbing her a little harder, because it was damn kinky to be doing that outside and standing up.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 10:10

Another, though weaker, moan. "Mm... I know, right? Soft bed... Spacious bed."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 16 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum