Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 18 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 18 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:13

A fresh blush was staining her cheeks. ".... C'mon." she kissed him then turned to (rather quickly) walk the way back inside the house.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 18 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:15

Minato walked after - well, hobbled as fast as he could, trying to adjust his boner comfortably.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:17

Once inside, it was the way back up the stairs, down the hallway, and into the room. Once in there, she threw off her top and shorts.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:18

Soon as the door had closed behind them, and he saw a flash of her naked skin, he swept her into his arms again, his hands roaming uninhibited all over her body.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:20

"Ah... 'Nato...." a deep groan, moving with the touches, turning to face him, her arms around his neck as she claimed his mouth in a greedy kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:24

Finally, he thought, as he tipped her back on the bed and tangled his tongue with hers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:25

"Mm..." she hummed against his lips, stretching out below him, one hand still roaming about his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:30

He began pulling off his own shirt while still kissing her, getting it to hang around his neck before he had to stop to get his hands on her boobs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:44

"Mm... Ah... 'Nato..." she gasp
ed and arched up against him, leaning her head back.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:47

He didn't miss a beat, pulling down the cups of her bra so he could pinch her nipples.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:49

"Oh... Damn..." she whimpered, eyes closing. "Just... Just take it off."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 15 Sep - 11:51

"Mmmh," he agreed, trying and failing with a groan of frustration. Next try, he ripped one of the hooks clean off, but did manage to get the bra off her so he could play with her tits properly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 15 Sep - 11:54

A groan, arching up against his hands, pressing the twin globes against them, while raising her arms to pull off his shirt, her hands descending down his back afterwards.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 1:36

He rolled them over and dragged her on top of him, catching one of her breasts with his mouth and sucking eagerly on the nipple, panting around it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 1:43

"Ah... Damn... Yes, ah, 'Nato..." she moaned, a hand raking through his hair again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 1:46

Shit, he'd been dreaming of this for weeks.. and now, he finally had her here... he couldn't get enough of her, hands and lips all over her body, breathing like he'd just gone three rounds with Sensei... He got his hands on her ass and pressed their crotches together, grunting when it squeezed his cock.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 1:47

A deep groan; the thin, soaked panties not really managing to hide the fact that she was getting even wetter, if at all possible. "Ah... Just... Just get to it, 'ttebane..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 1:50

He didn't have the presence of mind to do anything except slip his fingers down and tease her clit through the thin fabric while still dry-humping her for all he was worth.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 1:52

"Ah... 'm... 'm gonna goddamn cum before you even get inside if ya continue, 'ttebane!" she warned, trembling with the feeling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 1:56

"I'll.. make ya.. cum again," he panted. "And again.. and again.. been wanting this.. way too long.." he fumbled at his own pants to get them open, get more contact between them.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 1:58

Soon, the more slender (and eager) pair of hands were there to help his, easily pulling the pants down his slim hips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:01

Between them, they soon got the pants down to his thighs, and his cock bulged proudly forth, trapped inside the thin boxers.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:04

A small grin, then, looking him in the eyes as she licked her lips, she firmly cupped the bulge, squeezing just a tad hard.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:07

A thin whine, and he rose his hips against her hand. "C'mon," he pulled her closer and got his fingers on her again, rubbing her eagerly through the soaked panties.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:20

"Ah... Damn... 'Nato... Stop, stop," she panted, breathing heavily. "... Want you so much..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 18 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum