Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 19 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 19 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:24

He wanted to keep going, but when she said stop, it was stop. Reluctantly, he pulled his hand away - he wanted to sniff or lick it, but that was probably a bit disgusting, so he just kissed her instead.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 19 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:27

Which was returned, intensily, as she slipped down a hand to pull off the strapless thong. "Mm... I... My condoms're in the box..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:29

"Let me.." he looked down and started fumbling with the minimal garment. "How's this.. even attached?" Oh daaamn, she was wet. Really damn wet.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:33

"Minimum amount of glue... In both ends..." a weak grin. She'd shaved a little better than usually, because of that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:40

He noticed, when he got it off.. "Uhm. Youuhm. Shaved."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:44

"Mm... I... Kinda needed to." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:52

"...uhuh." Woah. He could see... stuff. Very wet and.. kinda swollen.. stuff... He approved. "Condom.. where's the condom?" He started fumbling for it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 2:55

"Dunno... Somewhere in the box... 'S all I know..." a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 2:59

"Box. What box? There aren't any... ya mean, like the one with all the stuff? Stuff stuff?!" This was fucking torture.. she was right there and.. and he had to wait...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 3:00

She nodded. "Yeah. 'S under the bed."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 3:06

"....right." He wasn't exactly thinking with his head right now, or he'd have probably just asked her to get it... but Minato leaned over the edge of the bed and started rummaging around for the box.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 3:07

Not hard to find, since it was the only damn thing under her bed, along with the whip.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 7:40

There it was.. Now.. Dildo. Purple thing. Bottle. Whip... Hello, whip. "I can't find them!" he groaned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 9:04

Sighing, she reached over, into the box, and within thirty seconds, handed him the package.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 11:29

"...they didn't look like mine," he muttered sheepishly. "And they were hiding under that... that... what is that?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 11:32

"Uhm. The blindfold or the flavored condoms?" she blushed a little. (The flavored ones were packed rather differently, at least this brand)
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 11:33

"....the blindfold. Iah, didn't know they came with flavour. I.. okay, I can guess what that's for. Really. Why.. how come you have so much.. so much STUFF?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 11:37

".... I... guess you already know that." Yeah, well, 'cause of former boyfriends.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 11:49

"But.. okay. You like doing.. yeah. Using them. I get that. But.. isn't one like, enough? D'ya collect them or something?" He was rambling, but he couldn't stop. It was like a fucking train wreck.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 11:51

"Uhm... No.... I just... Kinda... Wanted to try different flavors."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 11:53

"...same with the d-d-dildos?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 11:55

"Uhm... I only got one dildo. The other's a vibrator."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 11:57

"Uhm. Okay. Right. I.. I guess I don't.. just don't understand the need for.. for all this stuff. Just. Just you, 's fine," he mumbled sheepishly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:01

"Welluhm. Generally, there's... Uhm... Kinda more different stuff for us girls."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:03

"And you like. Uhm. Trying different things. That's. Cool. Yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 19 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum