Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 20 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 20 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:07

"I... Yeah. 'S... Well, 's fun trying out stuff."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 20 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:12

"Yeah. Cool."
(He had a feeling that saying 'Aren't I enough for you' would be decidedly unsexy, and his boner demanded that something sexy happen pretty damn soon.)
"Soah... condoms..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:13

"Mmhmm. Want me to help you out?" innocent batting of eyelashes his way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:15

"Ah.. No, I prac..." Waaaaaitaminute. Kushina's hands on dick? Oh hells yeah.
"Ah, y'know what, sure," he grinned.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:17

She grinned, kissed him, and began unpacking one of the condoms.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:21

He followed her every move, and if his erection had sagged a little during the whole toy debate, it sure wasn't when he watched her pretty little fingers handling the condom.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:23

Away with the foil, then she turned, smirking as she looked him in the eye... Then moved to unroll the condom over his proud erection.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:25

He hissed as he drew in a breath between his teeth. "Feels.. better when you put it on," he laughed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:28

She grinned, gave him a good squeeze when she was done. "Everything feels better when another one does it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:30

"Mmmh... there's a downside, though.. means that doing it yourself - gets a bit boring," a small blush as he smiled up at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:33

"Heh... Yeah, well, just means ya gotta make up for it when ya're finally together, ne?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 16 Sep - 12:38

"Means.. we'll be doing a lot of that?" Yeah, maybe he sounded like he was begging. A bit. So sue him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 16 Sep - 12:41

"Mm. Of course we will." she grinned and moved in to kiss him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 10:18

His hands roamed her back and ass while they kissed, now that he finally had her naked. He was going to make the most of these weeks...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 10:26

A small grunt into the kiss, taking a firm grip of his hair, eyes closed as her legs eventually wound around his waist.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 10:29

Minato grunted as his erection was squeezed - though rather pleasantly - between their stomachs. He tried rolling his hips a little... mmmm.. nice... though.. he didn't feel it quite as much as he would've without the condom. Which was probably for the best, since he had the feeling he wouldn't last very long...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 10:30

"Mmhmm... Perhaps time for the main performance?" she purred.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 10:33

"No.. pressure at all.. just the main performance," he joked. He was nervous - it felt a little like the first time all over again.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 10:35

A small grin. "Mm..." she spread her legs, smiling up at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 10:39

He had to kiss that cute smile.. but he was only distracted for a little while, because he could feel her juices against his thighs, remember how she'd felt writhing in his arms... and soon, he pulled back, steadied his cock with one hand, sliding it down her pussy before he found the spot that allowed him to finally push into her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 10:43

Once he finally did, nothing but a gasp escaped her, her hands venturing to his shoulders, establishing a firm hold there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 10:53

And he swept back the hair from her face, caught the back of her head and tilted it so he could kiss her deeply while he begun moving, slowly making love to her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 10:56

A small moan against his lips. Oh... Oh damn. This was.... So, so different from the other times... In a very, very good way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 17 Sep - 11:15

Minato felt it too, swallowing as the emotion overwhelmed him.. he felt - connected - to her, in a way he never had before, no matter how much sex they had. He buried his face in her shoulder, keeping the steady, slow rhythm.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 17 Sep - 11:18

"I... Ah, 'Nato..." she gasped, biting her lip. And, for the very first time.... "Koishiteru."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 20 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum