Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 30 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 30 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:40

"Want some more?" she asked innocently. Without waiting or an answer, she put the toy into the second of three settings, letting him feel the slightly more intense vibrations.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 30 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:41

"Nnnnngggaaaahhhhh!!" his cock jerked and dribbled more pre-cum that trickled down to his balls. "Please-- please.. 'Shina, my.. touch.. my.."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:50

Promtply, a harsh slap on his other thigh, leaving behind a red imprint of her hand. "No begging. Tell me how it feels, instead."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:51

A small cry, and he looked up at her, eyes wide and wet, mouth open and panting. A blush coloured his cheeks, and became more prominent with her words. "It.. it.. good.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:53

A smirk slid across her lips. "Good..." she bent over to kiss his lips, while she positioned herself over him, not able to keep back any longer... And then she simply took him in, very, very easy now, as wet as she was from all the sounds and desperate writhing he'd made, just a small, soft moan escaping her.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:55

"Oh.. oh.. shit.. Ku.. Shi... aaah!" he cried when he bottomed out, feeling her around him, so wet and god damn perfect, and the vibrator squeezed even harder against his prostate with her weight on him. "F.. fuck.. fuck me..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:59

She gave his cheek a gentler slap than his thigh had gotten. ".. No speaking... Just... Enjoy it..." she gasped, soon establishing a rhythm, the speed indicating just how turned on she was; it was already fast, and bordering on erratic.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:03

So he shut up.. until, not even a minute later, he couldn't keep the moans back as he felt himself fast approaching the point of no return.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:10

And she, used to those sounds, grabbed a hold of the last, unused nylon stocking, and tied it around the base of his shaft when she took a small break, making sure it was real tight. "Don't you dare..." she huffed, took a deep breath, and continued.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:14

He just stared at her, disbelieving, then moaned in pain when his release was denied - it felt like his balls were going to explode, and.. that.. only turned him on even more. "Yes.. I don't deserve cumming," he ground out between clenched teeth.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:18

"Exactly... Not before... I'm there... Ah..." she moaned as she began the rhythm again, one hand trailing up to play with one of her breasts, pinch the nipple as she closed her eyes to concentrate on her own pleasure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:20

"Wanna.. make you cum.." he forgot about the no speaking thing. "Can I make you cum, Mistress?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:21

Another slap to remind him, before then hand traveled down towards where they were joined, where her fingers found her clit, and she gave a sharp gasp at the combined sensations.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:24

A whimper as his body tried again, and failed, to cum at the sight of that. "Pleeeasseee---"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:36

"No. Talking." the slap this time, again, left behind a red mark in the form of her hand, before she continued, soon enough, finally, blessedly, feeling the waves build, quicker than ever before...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:37

And he could do nothing but whine helplessly beneath her as his release was denied.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:40

And, before long... Her moans rose in pitch, and, with a final pinch of her clit, she came, liquid gushing out around his shaft, dripping down to his balls as she clenched around him, crying out her pleasure to the ceiling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:42

Again, his body tried to cum, and again it failed - it felt like his dick was going to fucking explode, and every fibre of him was so sensitive it almost hurt where she touched him. "Ku..shina.." he begged.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:44

Once she was capable of coherent thoughts again, still panting, she slipped off of him - and finally got the nylon stocking away from his dick again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 8:48

Soon as it was off, he groaned as his cock blasted ribbons of cum over her hands, his legs, the bed, everything, the damn vibrator still buzzing away merrily inside him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 8:58

She noticed, and gave just the slightest chuckle as she reached down to turn it off, before she began cleaning off his legs, simply licking away the white spots.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:00

Minato just lay there, eyes closed, breathing hard and making soft noises ever so often.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:02

Once she finished cleaning him up,with a final lick up his spent length to get the last drops, she pulled out the toy and wiped it off before she laid it on the small table nearby, just so that she wouldn't forget to clean it.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 9:04

A whimper when she pulled it out, then back to the eyes-closed-breathing-hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 9:06

Just the smallest smile as she looked at him for a few seconds; then she started untying his ankles, and then his wrists, giving small massages each place to get the blood circulation going again..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 30 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum