Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 35 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 35 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:07

"I'm sor -" he tried, and then just dropped it. "Okay. Thanks." Another smile, much more earnest this time. "But. I guess. The therapist. Told me, there'd be. That I'd always be affected. I'll.. work around it. I guess."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 35 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:09

"I'll be more than happy to help ya, 'ttebane." she muttered into his shoulder, still hugging him firmly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:13

"Yeah, well. Now you know.. what things're like at my place. I told him about you, anyway. He just kinda. Nodded." Minato shrugged.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:15

"... To be honest I think Id end up arguing with him." she muttered. And Minato knew very well what her 'arguments' always ended with.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:17

Yeah, he did. "So no going there. You'd probably break his neck," Minato smiled grimly. "And.. I might not be much of a man, but I don't need my girlfriend to defend me from my father. Not any more." To lighten things up, he flexed his arms, which had gotten more muscular over the summer.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:18

"You're more than man enough for me." and he got a kiss for that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:25

"Heh.." he grinned. "Let's just get to bed."  Groaning at the twinge in his ass, he got up and drew her into his arms. "Want me to carry you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:26

... Her blush from before returned. "Uhm... Um... If ya... Want to, 'ttebane..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:27

"Oh, I want to.." he lifted her slight form with just a small grunt. "No problem at all." Hm. He had gotten stronger. Hehe..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:28

The blush deepened, and she hid her head in his shoulder again - but he'd see her smile just before she did so.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:30

"This is nice..." he smiled down at her, carrying her bridal style.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:32

"Mmhmm..." she agreed. "Hopefully... You'll be carrying me like this at least once more in the future." a bright smile up at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:33

His eyes got soft, and he smiled down at her. "At least once.." he laid her down on the sheets and kissed her softly. "So.. more of this.. less whips. Right?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:36

"Mm..." still a small blush, but the smile, too. "I... This is really nice, too. I'm just... Not used to, uhm... Well... Feel like a lady." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:37

"Then I better start treating you like one more, eh?" He got in next to her and kissed her shoulder.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:38

Just a tiny giggle, but nonetheless - a giggle. "Guess so."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:40

What was this now.. "Hmmm.. sounds like you like that thought," he teased. Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed the back of it softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:43

And promptly, the blush deepened. And she kinda stared. That was most certainly the first time anybody ha ever done that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:45

"Uhm.. yeah. That was a bit.. yeah. Sorry," he grinned, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:47

"Dun-dun be," she stammered just a little - then smiled again. "Iah. Just. Ah, nobody's ever been... Yeah. Soah. Yeah." she blabbered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 13:50

"...uhm. Okay." The grin got a bit broader as Minato swelled with manly pride. "You mean..." he got in close to whisper in her ear, "nobody's ever treated you properly before? Like a lady?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 13:56

He would probably see, or feel, the shiver running through her body. "N-no," she answered, a little shakily.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 14:00

Yeah, he could, and that no sex rule seemed pretty stupid right about now. "Well then.. I better start, hadn't I? My lady..." he kissed her shoulder, then her cheek.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 2 Jan - 14:05

She tried to answer, say anything at all, but only unintelligible sounds came, her cheeks matching her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 2 Jan - 14:11

Muahahahahaha. "You know, if your mum lets me, I could give you breakfast in bed tomorrow. And a massage."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 35 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum