Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 29 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 29 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:14

Another, wordless cry, and his eyes closed afterwards, he bit his lip and made a small noise.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 29 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:15

"Let's see what you have to say to this..." Bam, right at the nipple.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:17

"OOOOOOWWWW FUUUUCKKKK!!!" Yeah, that still stung. He was also still really horny. The pain in his nipple and the other places she'd hit him seemed only to excite him more. He wished for, and was deadly afraid of, her slapping him.. there.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:20

"That sounded just about right..." the other one, too, then his other side, and the other thigh. She couldn't leave those out, now could she. And then, taking careful aim - one on each cheek. One lashing left. And reserved for somewhere really special.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:24

By then, tears of pain were dripping from his eyes, and he'd long since lost any ability of coherent speech, whimpering just a little in recognition of what she was saying.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:25

She leant in to kiss away the salty tears, still, before whispering; "... But there's one place in particular we're missing by now. Isn't there?" she gently let the riding crop trail over his rock-hard length, letting him have just some seconds' pause.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:26

Oh god, she wasn't going to.. was she going to... "P-p-please..." he choked on a sob.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:28

".... You really, really like this, don't you? So hard..." she muttered, then, without warning, with the flick of her wrist, she brought it down at the tip of his erection. If she was going to do this, she was doing it properly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:34

That...
that really, really fucking hurt. He couldn't even cry out, just fight to breathe while a thin whine came from his throat. His erection sagged, but he felt better, despite the pain, than he could remember feeling in years.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:36

"Now... You've responded so well to your punishment..." she put the whip away, and as she spoke, began lubing up her fingers again, "That I think you need a little reward in return."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:38

"Yes..." his voice seemed to come from very far away as pain and euphoria clouded his mind. "Yes.. mistress."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:39

A small smile. "I will even let you choose which you prefer... What you've already felt, or... Something more?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:42

"Thank.. thank you, mistress... what.. whatever pleases you, mistress..." had he been at all himself, Minato might have worried a little at how easily he slipped into the submissive role. He didn't. It felt just right. It felt perfect.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:44

"No, no, I'm asking you." another crack at his thigh. "So tell me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:45

"Please--- please--- f-f-fuck me, Mistress..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:48

A smirk formed. "So, you want more... You bad, bad, needy little boy..." she gave a dark purr as she rummaged around the box a few seconds, until her fingers fond the smooth surface she sought, and up came the very first vibrator she'd played with. Silver colored, slim, sleek. About 1½ inches wide. You did have to start out small, after all. And she didn't want to tear him apart. Well, not completely. So, she took her good time lubing it up with the lube on her fingers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 1 Dec - 13:52

As soon as he saw it, he started shaking all over, in fear or anticipation. "Yes.. I've been.. bad. Very bad. I.. I need to be punished. Badly." Oh shit.. she was going to do it. Kushina was going to stick that up his ass, and she was going to see how much he liked it, and he was.. he was blushing in shame and getting even harder than before.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 1 Dec - 13:55

"Mmhmm... Now... Let's get this where it belongs, shall we?" she smiled and guided the tip of the vibrator to his entrance - then began gentle pushing it inside him, her eyes intent on his face to see his reaction.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:13

"I.. please..." unconsciously he fought against the intrusion, groaning when he felt the chill. "I.. I dunno..." but already his head was rolling back on the pillow, his legs trying to spread more.. fuck, he was acting like a slut...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:18

"Thaat's it..." she purred, leant in to bite one of his inner thighs. "Let's see if we can help it along..." and there she turned on the vibration, though at lowest setting for now, while she continued to ease it inside him, inch by agonizingly slow inch.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:23

And Minato, having never felt anything like it, whimpered as the vibrations seemed to go straight to his dick, which throbbed, and another clear drop ran down the shaft. It didn't hurt, not at all. He was just being stretched open, and it felt so wrong.. so fucking perfect...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:26

"Yeah... Feels nice, doesn't it?" she smiled, yes following that drop. And then, she promptly pushed in the toy the rest of the way, knowing she'd hit jackpot with this angle, having found his spot with her fingers before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:29

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!"
Yeah - she did.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 2 Dec - 7:32

A small smirk, then she simply kept the toy there, letting the vibrations do their stuff, as she bit her way up his thigh, closer and closer to a certain part of him standing at attention.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 2 Dec - 7:34

"Oh.. holy.. fu.. Kushina.. I.." he didn't even know what he was saying anymore, and just whimpered nonsense while the sensations overwhelmed him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 29 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum