Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 16 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:31

She smiled into the kiss, closing her eyes, snaking her arms around his neck, fingers playing with the soft hair as she simply gave back as good as she got.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:42

He pressed her close, shut his eyes and just lost himself in her kiss, her body, her smell. Nothing else mattered. Nothing could go wrong as long as they were together.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:50

Another smile as they broke apart. "... We should get going." she said, slowly, rather breathlessly, then grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 10:10

"U... uhuh." He was slightly dizzy. What were they doing again? "We might need to. Ah. Put on some more clothes."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 10:25

"Mmhmm..." she pulled on her small tulle skirt, the tanktop - "Ready." she declared, smiling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 10:30

After some searching, he located his pants and put them on, then a clean shirt. "I better write Madara.. gonna tell him I'll be studying all night.." he would be. Studying her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 10:32

She grinned. "Well. If you didn't have me, you probably would be."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 10:36

"No..." 'Have me,' she'd said. That made him irrationally happy. He had her. "...if I didn't have you, I'd do my homework on time." A broad smile told her he didn't mind in the slightest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 10:38

She grinned. "Then you'd do something I've never been able to..." she smiled, kissed him, then grabbed her bag. "Should we get going?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 10:43

"Yeah.." he finished texting Madara and turned off his mobile and threw it on the crumpled bed. It was blatantly obvious what had been going on there, and he didn't care. He stepped up behind her and kissed her neck and shoulders.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 10:53

Smiling, she turned her head, gave his cheek a gentle kiss, then unlocked, opened the door, and stepped out into the narrow corridor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 10:58

Minato followed, would-be casually. Which meant, trying to look like hadn't just had incredible, mind-blowing sex with the most amazing girl in the world. He totally failed. His hair failed in particular.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 11:17

She opened one of the doors at the end of the corridor, and smiled. "This one's vacant," and she went inside.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 11:20

He followed, and closed the door behind them softly. Then, for good measure, he put one of the study tables in front of the door. "Just in case.. someone decides to clean or something," he said, a little ashamed of himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 11:23

She grinned. "You just think of everything, don't you." she smiled and laid down on the bed, smiling up at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 11:28

"Well.. I just don't want us to be disturbed." He just realised he hadn't put his socks on. The unused room was pretty chilly. He shuddered and hurried over to lie down with her on the bed, wrap his arms around her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 11:30

She grinned, pulled the standard duvet(which were in each and every room) over them, and snuggled closer.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 11:35

Finally.. he felt completely relaxed. It should always be like this. Just them alone, and no ex-boyfriends or roommates or lives to disturb them. He buried his nose in her hair and sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 11:39

"... This, I could get used to..." a weak yawn, burying her face in his neck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 11:43

"Mmmmmm..." he was too happy to even speak. Just kissed her hair gently, rubbed her back.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 12:30

"... Can we skip the first classes tomorrow?" a weak grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 12:53

"Mmmh. All day tomorrow. I said we'd stay in bed, didn't I? Why're you asking me, I'm not your dad," he teased.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 12:56

She blushed, coughed discreetly. "Well... You do seem to be the more productive kind of person in school, compared to me... At least... Normally." she grinned. "Just wanted to give you the option of actually still going to class..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 12:57

"I can catch up over winter break," he hurried to say. "I'd much.. much rather stay here. With you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 13:04

"That's... Nice." she smiled, blushed again, a little in awe.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 16 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum