Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 1 af 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] Empty Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 23:35

Minato pushed open the door to his room - no roommate about. Madara was often out, which Minato had been wondering about. Something about family events... Oh, well.
He sighed as he turned to his girlfriend. This discussion was going to suck.

Sidst rettet af Lise Tors 6 Dec - 11:29, rettet i alt 2 gange
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 23:44

"So...? What is it, 'Nato?" Kushina asked quietly as she closed the door behind her, looked at him.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 23:48

Letting go of her hand, he walked over to sit down on his bed with a sigh. He didn't answer at first, looking down at the ground between his feet.
"I.. didn't like you singing that. With him," he finally explained.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 23:49

She blinked slightly. "Huh? Why?" slowly, she sat down beside him, on the bed, turned those big, blue eyes on him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 23:52

Another sigh. Yeah, Kakashi had been right. She really could be oblivious sometimes.
"I... guess I get jealous," he said quietly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 16 Okt - 23:53

"Oh..." finally, she got it. "But there's no need to... I only like him as a friend, you know that..." she placed her hand on his knee. "Right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 16 Okt - 23:55

"Yeah.. I do, but.. You used to go out with him. And that song, made me. Reminded me of that." He still wasn't moving.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:04

"Ah... Well, he did write about that time, too, so... Guess it's only natural you were reminded of it." she muttered, looking down at her knees.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:15

Which of course didn't make things better at all.
"He shouldn't," Minato said forcefully, and then bit his tongue.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:16

She lowered her gaze, bit her lip. "... He wrote it quite some time ago, actually. It was just... Well. Only now that I agreed to sing it with him." she muttered, weakly kicking at the carpet on the floor.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:18

Why would she do that? Was she going to break up with him? What the hell would he do if she broke up with him? He had to swallow hard, even blink back a tear. "Oh."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:22

"It's... I didn't want him to, y'know, think we were getting back together, dattebane. So... I wanted to... Yeah. Have a boyfriend first. So that he'd know I was taken. That he shouldn't make assumptions based on this, thinking that I'd agree to get back together with him. If you... If you understand." she rambled, though still in a mutter.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:24

"Oh." He should probably feel relieved, but... not really. He felt like an accessory. "Why... would you even want to sing it with him?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:26

"Because.. Because he's my friend, still." she muttered. "I owed him one, as well. From way back."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:31

"It didn't sound like the kind of thing you'd sing with a friend." Yes, he was being unreasonable, but he was hurting so fucking bad.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:33

She sighed. "Maybe... Maybe not." she muttered, biting her lip, holding back a tear. "... I... If I knew it'd... Hurt you... Like this... I wouldn't have a greed to sing it with him." she muttered. "I... I'm sorry." she glanced at him again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:36

Oh God. Kushina was crying. He'd made her cry. He was such a fucking idiot. "Don't... don't cry, please," he muttered thickly. "It's just.. It's me. I don't feel like I deserve you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:38

"Silly..." she sniffled, shook her head. "It's the other way 'round, numbskull."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:40

He hung his head miserably and shook it. "I'm nothing special. You are."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:42

"No, you are." a weak smile, as she lifted his head with a finger under his chin, looked into those blue eyes of his. "You're the sweetest, kindest person I've ever met." there were still tears in her eyes, but the smile widened a little bit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:52

The knot in his chest loosened, just a little, but a tear still trickled down his cheek. "Heh," he laughed weakly and sniffled a bit. "I just feel like - like nothing. Compared to those other guys."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 0:54

Slowly, she stroke her thumb across his cheek, wiping away the lone tear. "Why?" she cocked her head slightly to the side.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 0:56

He struggled to get a hold of his thoughts. "Y'know. I'm not tall, or strong, and I certainly can't play anything. I just feel like.. like I'm not good enough for you. Sometimes. And that kinda scares me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 1:00

"Aww... Nato." she muttered, drew him into a tight embrace as she put her arms around him. "I don't care. I like what's within you. Not what you can or can't do. I like you for being you." and then, she kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 1:07

Slowly, gradually, he relaxed just a little bit more into the kiss and her embrace. For some reason, though, the lump in his throat just wouldn't go away. Another tear fell.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum