Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 2 af 29 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 1:10

When she pulled back, there was, again, tears in her eyes, but she smiled. "I'm not leaving you if that's what you thought, 'Nato."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 1:11

"I dunno what I'd do if you did. That.. scares me a little, too," he gave a shaky laugh.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 1:13

She gave a weak smile. "Well... You don't have to worry about that... I'm staying." the smile widened, and she gave him another kiss. "Okay?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 1:18

"Mmmh..." he said against her lips, kissed her again with closed eyes. But he was still crying, even as relief flowed through him, still holding on to her just short of hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 1:20

A small smile against his lips, then she closed her eyes as well, poured her feelings into the kiss as a hand slid upwards to play with his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 17 Okt - 4:29

He returned the smile almost automatically. "Y'know, I never thought I'd be so insecure about this. I'm sorry," he said in a low voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 17 Okt - 7:29

She shook her head weakly, still smiling. "You've got nothing to be sorry for. It's only natural."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 8:07

Another brief smile, then he sighed. "No... it's not. Not with me, not really."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 8:08

"Hmm? Why?" she furrowed her brows.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 8:12

"Because..." he faltered. Should he tell her? He felt like he was throwing a pity party for himself - but she had to know. Deserved to, in a way. "Because, well. It's got to do with why I'm here," he gestured at the room. "The school. It's coz I can't live at home."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 8:27

She blinked slightly. "... Why's that?" she asked, slowly, brows still furrowed and feeling like she repeated herself. It kinda made her feel dumber than she was.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 8:35

"Because my mum died. When I was nine. And then my father began to drink. A lot." It was delivered quietly, his tone completely neutral.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 8:43

"Oh...." it was barely audible, the pity visible in her eyes, clear in her voice. "... I'm so sorry to hear that..." she hadn't let go of him yet, and her embrace tightened.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 8:51

He shook his head violently - he didn't want pity. "I don't want to make you sad. It's just how things are. Anyway. He missed Mum. Still does. And I look a lot like she did. So I guess he really couldn't handle having me around to remind him of her."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 9:06

She bit her lp slightly. "It's still not fair... You... You shouldn't have to go through all that. And here I am, complaining about my parents when I probably just should be happy that they're both still alive and doing well..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 9:07

"Well. It wasn't so bad. Only.. well, he pretty much told me every day how useless I am," a tired chuckle. "So I stared believing it myself."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 10:06

"But you aren't..." she lifted a hand, caressed his cheek. "You're wonderful."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 10:16

He lifted his head to look her in the eyes, gave her the shadow of a smile. "Thanks, but.. I can't seem to convince myself of it, not always, anyway."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 10:17

"Well, then..." without even a second of hesitation, she slid into his lap. "I'll just have to tell you over and over until you start believing it, dattebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 10:22

Wordlessly, he hugged her close, buried his head at her chest.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 10:23

Her eyes widened perhaps a slight bit in surprise - then, a soft smile, hand sliding up his neck to play with his hair. She didn't say anything - no words needed right now, she just kept playing with his hair, added a kiss to the top of his head.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 10:28

He wasn't crying.. not really, he told himself. Only, he couldn't seem to stop shaking, in some odd sort of relief. He'd never told anyone before, nobody that mattered at least.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 10:31

Perhaps she hugged him just a little bit closer. Oddly, she felt her smile widen once she felt the shaking.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 19 Okt - 10:43

"I'm sorry," he muttered thickly into her shirt. "I don't want... want to be messed up. Don't want you to have to deal with this."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 19 Okt - 10:45

"Minato... Don't. Just don't. I'm more than happy to do anything within my power to help you." she kissed him, again. "Anything at all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 29 Forrige  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum