Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 15 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 15 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 15 Nov - 9:50

"I'm inclined to agree with you," he grinned and kissed the top of her head, enjoying the warm weight of her in his arms.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 15 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 15 Nov - 9:53

"Aand there you have it." she smiled and kissed his cheek, put her arms around him.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 15 Nov - 10:06

"...still doesn't change the fact that I have a roommate," he said sourly after a while. That empty room was beginning to sound really attractive.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 15 Nov - 10:10

"And mine's a nosy one, so my room's a no-go..." she muttered, closing her eyes and simply enjoying being this close to him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 15 Nov - 10:14

"Madara's alright, and he's often out," he grinned. "But.. I'd rather I didn't have one. Would make some things easier."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 15 Nov - 10:20

"True..." she smiled, though only weakly, feeling her eyes beginning to droop.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 5:37

Okay. Moving. Riiight about now... oooo warm girlfriend. Naah, too comfy. He stroked her hair slowly and exhaled softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 6:07

"Mm... You're a good pillow, too... Did'ya know that?" a weak grin, eyes still closed.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 6:12

He laughed. "I hope I am.. I like you sleeping on me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 6:20

"Well..." she grinned, propped herself up on an elbow. "Then it's good I like sleeping on you, too, right?" a smile, and she leaned down to kiss him softly, gently.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 8:05

"I'll be happy to be your pillow every night.." He blushed a little because that was.. kinda promising. And demanding.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 8:35

She blushed, but smiled again. "Well... Sadly I can't sleep here... At least not every night." she grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 8:39

"Yeah." He sighed. "I still think that quarantine idea might work..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 8:41

A crooked smile. "I still don't... But oh well." she grinned. "... We could still go to one of the unused rooms..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 8:45

He nodded. "Like I suggested ten minutes ago when you didn't want to move..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 8:49

"Weeell... We'd better move before we really don't want to..." despite wanting nothing more than to just cuddle even close to him, she slowly got up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:00

He was going to move. Really. But then she was all naked and there, and he just couldn't do much except lie there and.. watch her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:02

Soon enough, she stepped out of bed, bent down to retrieve her thong and bra, pulling them on, then turning her back to Minato. "'Nato? Could you close it, please?" she asked, referring to the bra.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:04

With a wide grin on his face, he did so. Once done, he let his hands slide over her sides and hips slowly, in reverence of her body.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:06

Smiling, she allowed herself to enjoy the touch, before she turned, facing him again. "... Weren't you supposed to get dressed, too?" she grinned and slid a finger over one of his hipbones.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:11

He leaned in to kiss her stomach. "Yeah. Dress me?" He felt light-headed with joy, strong enough to ask anything, do anything, even something completely silly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:13

A weak grin. "... Sure." she smiled, kissed him again, picked up his boxers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:17

He looked down at her, blushing - after everything they'd done, this shouldn't feel so intimate - but it did. He followed her movements and bit his lower lip softly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 16 Nov - 9:28

"Well, you do need to cooperate a bit." she grinned, gently lifted one of his legs, let his leg slip inside, did the same with the other leg - then slowly pulling the boxers north, hands lingering on his hips once the boxers were in place, and she tiptoed just a little, to give him a soft kiss. "There."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 16 Nov - 9:30

"...thanks," he said, his voice rough with emotion when they broke apart, and he slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her again, deep and long.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 15 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum