Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 22 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 11:22

"Mm." halfway an answer, halfway a moan.

The foot slid up his side, before the leg swung around his waist, pulling him close. "Enough talking for now..." she decided.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 22 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 11:27

"--so I'm not all bad," he asked teasingly, feeling pretty confident about himself as he just let the tips of his fingers skim the edge of her panties, high on her hip.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 11:32

"Not at all." she smiled, writhed her hips slightly. "But... I think... We might both be a bit overdressed for the situation now... Aren't we?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 11:35

"Maybe..." he looked down at her breasts appreciatively, then gave a crooked smile. "Depends.. what would you like to do?" He didn't make a move to take off her clothes, or his, just continued the slow teasing strokes of her hip.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 11:37

"I don't even have to answer that.... You know bloody well what I want, you just want me t say the words out loud, dontcha, 'ttebane." she smirked.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 11:43

Oops. Busted. Again, he blushed. "...kinda..." Why was HE blushing? SHE was the one.. all tied up! Quickly, he bent down to suck her nipple into his mouth once more.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 11:45

"Ahh..." she moaned, writhed slightly as the sensation hit her, sending a shiver down her spine.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 11:47

Yeah. That was more like it. All.. all quivering and breathless and moaning and he could do whatever he wanted to her, couldn't he? She couldn't move..
Holy shit this was kinky.
He brought his hand up to pinch her other nipple, just a little hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 11:49

A slightly surprised groan, her entire body giving a twitch - then, she was moaning again. "Ah... 'Nato..." voice low and needy as she clenched, unclenched her bound hands.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 11:51

Yes.
He wanted to just.. rip their clothes off and get to it.. but that wasn't the point, was it? The point was.. to make her feel good. Really good. For really long.
He slowed down a little, teasing her with small touches, then firmer.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 22 Nov - 12:50

She bit her lip, rather harshly, quelling a loud moan winding up with a small grunt instead, writhing slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 22 Nov - 12:55

His other hand slipped down her thigh again, teasing the soft skin of her inner thighs, a good way short of where she really wanted it, and he knew it.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 6:03

"Ah... Please... 'Nato... More..." she breathed, voice low and husky, biting her lip as she lay her head back once more.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 6:07

"I said I wanted to kiss you.. all over, first," he said, only a little shakily, "and I meant it. I'm nowhere near done.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 6:13

"... Then get going... Can't wait..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 6:15

"You'll have to, I'm in charge, remember?" He probably had to act to back up his words, so he started kissing down her stomach again, careful not to tickle her. His thumb just brushed her pubic hair, then moved away again, rubbing and teasing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 7:19

A gasp, a writhe of the hips - then the fingers moved away again, and she gave a slight pout. "Natoooo...." she complained, again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 11:01

"Hm?" he asked angelically, his tongue tracing the spirals around her belly button.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 11:52

"More.... Please..." she gasped, her stomach muscles quivering under his tongue.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 12:30

"I am giving you more.. We've got aaalll day and night," he said, surprised at his own bravery. "Plenty of time..." Very slowly, he reached her hip with his kisses, pushed down her skirt just a little to get at the soft skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 12:33

"Well... You... you could hurry up a bit, couldn't you?" she asked, gasped as he reached a good spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 12:39

In response, his kisses turned even slower, more languid. "What do you want me to hurry for?" Damn, but he was enjoying this. He looked up to quickly gauge her reactions.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 13:42

"Hurry up for.. For my sake," she moaned, the look she sent him desperate, needy, wanting.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 23 Nov - 13:44

He had to swallow hard at that. He wanted to keep teasing her, show her who was boss..
Oh, who was he fucking kidding.
"Tell me what you want me to do," he pleaded harshly, pulling off her skirt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 23 Nov - 13:48

"Fuck me." she said, voice low and husky, without a moment's hesitation.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 22 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum