Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

4 deltagere

Side 9 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Næste

Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Lise Tors 25 Okt - 11:16

He didn't think so, but, just at that moment, he could accept that to her, at least, he was. And that made him smile, the kiss deep and loving, and he tangled his hands in her sweaty and messed-up hair.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Even my issues have issues [was private but is now apparently a free-for all party xD]

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 25 Okt - 11:17

The kiss was broken, however, when his fingers caught one of the many tangles. "Ouch!"
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tors 25 Okt - 11:19

"Huh? What?" he pulled back, alarmed, and hissed at the chill as he slid out of her. Okay, he did need to change those sheets. "Did I hurt you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 25 Okt - 11:21

"Uhm. Yours fingers just caught a tangle. Nothing to worry about." a slightly shy grin. "My hair's always a horrible mess..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 25 Okt - 11:23

"Oh." Well, he guessed what they just did (he blushed again, not that he ever really stopped) would mess up hair as long as hers. "It's always really pretty, is what I think," he said softly, and stroked it, much more carefully.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 25 Okt - 11:27

"Eheh...." still blushing, but grinning again. "... Thank you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 25 Okt - 11:33

She was just so cute that he had to wrap his arms around her and hold her close. "Don't.. you don't need to say thanks. I like saying those things."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 25 Okt - 11:35

"Heh... I like you telling me, too." he earned a kiss for that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 25 Okt - 11:37

A smile when they parted, and he kissed the top of her head, squeezed her a little tighter to his chest. Everything that'd been wrong with the world was suddenly completely all right. Or at least, it didn't matter.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 25 Okt - 11:49

A small smile, and she readily snuggled into the welcome, firm warmth, face buried in his neck, each breath filled with his scent.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:13

"...now I really don't want to go home for Christmas," he mumbled after a while.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:15

"Hmm?" she blinked, raised her eyebrows. "Why not?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:17

"Because you make me feel so good," it was sappy, but at least it was true. "I don't want to be without you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:18

Her eyes widened - then she blushed, smiled, and hid her face in his neck once again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:19

Was that too much? he wondered. "Okay, that was probably really sappy. What I meant was.." that was exactly what he'd meant. "Uhm. Yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:22

A weak chuckle. "Don't..." she kissed his neck. "It... Makes me feel all... Warm, y'know. When you... When you say such things."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:25

In that case... "I'll come home with you next time there's a vacation. If.. you'll still want me to. And your parents are all right with it." He hoped her room had really sound proof walls, because there were a lot of things he'd like to try out, and that made him blush again. Why couldn't his brain settle for sweet OR horny?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:27

"I'd love you to," she smiled, kissed him again. "And my parents haven't ever had anything against me bringing boyfriends home, so, no problem there." she grinned, kissed him once more, but this kiss was deeper.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:30

Seriously, he wasn't even going to stress about that. No way.
Yes way.
"Even when, y'know, you were really young?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:32

"Ehm... No. They didn't know he was my, uhm, boyfriend, the first time he was over after we'd gotten together... They... Y'know, being friends with him for over a year prior, they didn't put any thought into it, I guess."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:37

"Mhm." It was so fucking stupid to be jealous of what she'd done before she'd even known him. Which of course made it feel ten times worse. "But things turned out okay."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:38

"Mm." she smiled. "And they've certainly been turning out for better after I've met you." she grinned, kissed the tip of his nose.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:41

Awww yeah. See? It should totally have been him when she was eleven, too.
...except he still thought girls had cooties then.

"Heh.." he grinned again. "Right back at you." He kissed the top of her head softly. "Did you tell your parents about.. us?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 26 Okt - 11:43

A blush, a small nod. "... Hope you don't mind."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 26 Okt - 11:44

"Mind?" Why the hell would he mind? "No.. it's.. it's great, actually. Really great." He was important enough that she'd tell her parents... Wow.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 29 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum