Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 6 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 12:08

"Aw for fuck's sake, kid. Bend forward. It's in there somewhere." Jiraiya thrust his hips up just once.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 6 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 12:13

Once more, he did as told, though only after a small gasp of pleasure, as that thrust still hit a nice spot, though not the nice spot. So soon enough he was supporting himself on his hands again, the wing tattoo more prominent with the way his shoulder blades jutted out like this.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 12:19

"Goddammit. Do I have to do all the work? Lie on the coffee table. Hands and knees," ordered Jiraiya a little grumpily.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 12:22

"Why didn't you just say so from the start, then." a small roll of his eyes before he with a groan got off of him, standing there just a moment to get used to the slight chill and empty sensation, before he did move to the table, and went on all fours there, glancing at Jiraiya over his shoulder. Well, as much as he could see, anyway, since it was with the left eye. It was mostly a very, very fuzzy outline.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 12:23

"Because I didn't know you weren't used to this..." and Jiraiya bent his knees slightly and stuck his dick right back inside in one long thrust.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 12:26

A long and low groan, as that still did touch some good spots inside. "I thought you... Figured from what I already told you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:23

"Thought you were more of a slut than this..." He laid a broad hand on Kakashi's lower back to steady himself as he started to build up a good rhythm fucking the young man. "You seem to like the cock.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 8:26

"Mmhmm... And I do." another moan, and closing his eyes to enjoy the sensations each thrust send through his entire body. "It just... Ah... Took some time before I realized it," a small grin. "Only a little over a year ago I started fucking guys, too."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:29

Better make up for lost time, eh?" Jiraiya laughed aloud. "Aw, fuck, but I'm not complaining, you're still damn tight, kid - jack yourself off while I fuck you!" he commanded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 8:34

It wouldn't even be necessary, he knew that very well... But still, he did as asked, groaning with the double stimulation as his hand got to work.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:40

"I guess you've got a couple orgasms or three before you make me cum," Jiraiya stated smugly. "So you might as well start.." without warning, he jabbed in his dick to the hilt.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 8:44

... Well, seemed he found the spot with that, seeing as, although he tried his best to keep it inside, a cry still broke through, along with a shiver of pleasure up his back. And it did send him a good couple steps closer to orgasm, proven by the way his hips and thighs started quivering slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:47

Jiraiya laughed proudly. "Just one time and you're screaming? Damn, kid, you really are a virgin," he jabbed that exact spot again. "But nice to listen to all the same..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 8:52

"Told you... Only once before..." he groaned, his hand on the table slowly curling into a fist in an effort to stave off the inevitable as long as possible. Both because he was stubborn, but also because he knew it felt so much better if he held it off for some time first...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 8:58

"Mmmmhhh... second and third times are always better..." a small groan when Kakashi's ass squeezed around him. "Want me to put a cock ring on you? You sound like you're struggling..." extreme smugness laced Jiraiya's voice.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:03

"Stop sounding so damn smug..." he muttered, though it was rather breathless. "Not my fault. Hormones and all." he waved the hand not supporting himself on the table, dismissively.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:11

"It's not hormons making you whine like a girl. It's my dick," Jiraiya pointed out, no less smugly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:12

"It's both combined." he insisted.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:16

"But mostly... this.." Jiraiya sped up, ramming Kakashi's prostate mercilessly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:23

His voice was lost to the small noises again, which, soon enough, grew louder... And slightly louder, still.... Until...

With a deep groan, he couldn't hold it back any longer, his dick shooting ribbons of cum allover the table as he clenched his hand hard enough for his knuckles to turn white..
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:27

"Aaawwww fuck yeaaahhh.." Jiraiya groaned when the orgasm clenched Kakashi's muscles around him, milking his dick but not quite making him cum, not yet. He kept fucking stubbornly through the orgasm, nailing Kakashi's prostate each time.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:34

Weak noises were the only recognition of the truths for the next small while, as he fought to catch his breath.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:36

Relenting, Jiraiya grabbed Kakashi around the waist and pulled him back as he, Jiraiya, sat himself down on the couch, Kakashi still firmly attached to his dick.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 18 Apr - 9:42

Kakashi gratefully leant back against the broad chest, and once he had the mind for it, he turned his head to teasingly nip at the earlobe.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 18 Apr - 9:48

"I can do the kissing stuff if you want me to, kid, but don't think I'm in love with you or anything," the big man informed him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum