Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 5 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:12

"You be the judge. I'd say yes, though." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 5 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:13

"Get over here and ride my dick, kid," Jiraiya leered at him.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:15

"Front to front, or back to front?" he asked with a crooked smile as he sauntered over.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:20

"Depends.. D'ya want me to be all nice to you, or spank your little ass while you fuck yourself on my cock?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:22

"I'll be nice and let you decide. I'm up for both options." he grinned.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:30

"Spanking it is.. come on, let me see my dick split your ass when you sit on it.. if you can take it," grinned Jiraiya.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:35

A small grin, and he turned around, positioned himself, and then... slowly slid down over Jiraiya's proud erection, a small gasp escaping him when he was spread wide.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:39

"Ah, fuck, kid," grunted Jiraiya. "You're.. tighter than that Shiranui kid. Goddammit..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:41

"I don't... Normally bottom. That's... why..." he managed, rather breathlessly as he sunk even lower, moaning with the sting of pain making itself known.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 7:43

"Cmon. Ride that dick. You know you like it. You know you wanna feel a real man taking you good," Jiraiya encouraged. "You don't bottom because I'm the only one man enough for you.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 7:53

"Think you got that about right..." a weak grin, then he did begin establishing a rhythm, slow at first, getting used to the sensation of being filled once more, so long after the last time... But soon it quickened as he got used to the sting, small groans slipping from his thin lips.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 8:36

"Ahhh, yeah.." Jiraiya moaned into his neck. "Daaamn, you feel tight as a virgin... that's a great ass you got, kid..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 8:40

"Heh... You're not feeling too bad, either." the usual smirk in place, a teasing look in his eye when he glanced over his shoulder, squeezing him to prove the point, and moaning when the feeling of Jiraiya filling him up increased with his squeezing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 8:45

A small grunt was all he coaxed out of the big man, who frowned and slapped Kakashi's ass. "You gettin' cocky, kid?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 8:52

A small groan with the light sting. "Aren't I always?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 9:01

"Yeah." The next slap landed on his thigh. "Now work that ass like you mean it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 9:09

Another grin, and a weak moan, then he began, again at the slow pace at first, but soon faster, harder than before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 9:24

Jiraiya just sat there and took it, occasionally letting out a small grunt in reward for a particular effort.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 9:56

Before long, he was writhing his hips this way and that, both for Jiraiya's pleasure, and or his own, trying to find that perfect spot.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 11:51

"Dammit, kid, don't you know where your own prostate is?" Jiraiya laughed against Kakashi's neck, making sure the puffs of breath hit the young man in nice spots.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 11:55

A small shiver ran down his back. "Uhm. Only found it twice, so far..." he admitted. Right before, and once with Genma. "... Told you. Mostly been topping. And... Not playing that much with myself back there..." he might as well be completely honest.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 11:59

"Ooooohhhh..." Jiraiya noticed that shiver. "Sooo... you're practically virginal...." A broad hand slipped down his stomach as the older man's interest perked up a notch, and a tongue tickled Kakashi's earlobe. "I like that."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 12:01

"Nn...." A small groan wouldn't be suppressed. "I.... Guess you could call it that." voice rather breathless, too, as he tilted his head slightly to allow Jiraiya more working space.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 15 Apr - 12:03

"And sensitive.. I like that too. You'll sound so pretty screaming when you cum around my big dick. Fucking your little tight asshole..." the tongue licked down his neck, the wild hair tickling Kakashi's skin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 15 Apr - 12:06

Another small shiver, as he bit his lip with a half-quelled moan, hips writhing just a little, still, to find that perfect angle....
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum