Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 3 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:05

"Sounds just about perfect," Next, he dropped to his knees, and swallowed as much as he could in one go. He did know he needed to deep-throat to get all of it in there.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 3 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:08

"Ah fuck!" Jiraiya swore under his breath, and actually gave a small jump. "You.. take some lessons from Shiranui, kid? That's a hell of a mouth you got.. yeah.. suck that good..."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:25

A small chuckle in his mind. Yeah, he did practice with Genma.

One of the slightly cool piercings slid along the vein underneath as he pulled slightly back, to give the head a couple harder sucks, a hand inching behind to play with the balls.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:38

That brought a groan from the older man - he always did like it with piercings. "Ahhh.. you're making an old man very happy," he chuckled, and spread his hirsute legs so Kakashi had better access.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:45

He pulled back to speak, a small smirk curling his lips. "Mmhmm... I guess you know why I decided to get a second one in the lip, now... And why I'm considering getting my tongue done." he was sure Genma's tngue piercing was a good part of why his blowjobs always were so mindblowing. Then, he went back in to lick up the length. "You getting just about ready?" he asked after a glance at the result of his work. His own erection was straining against his pants, now.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:46

Jiraiya laughed merrily. "Nowhere near it, kid. You can jack off while you're sucking me. I'll make you cum anyway," he boasted. "Too much talking. More sucking."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:49

Just a flicker of a challenging look in his mismatched eyes, then he bent right in after a deep breath, and went directly on to the deep-throating.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 11:53

A deep groan, and Jiraiya stretched his long legs and flexed his toes.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 11:58

And he sucked as best he could, one hand going back to the balls, the other tracing along his inner thigh in search of good spots.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:02

Pretty soon, though, Jiraiya got bored with the searching. "Harder on the balls. And suck the head. Then lick the shaft. You know this, kid, it's a dick, it ain't rocket science."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:03

An inward sigh, but then he did exactly that, though with much variety on the sucks. Some feather-light and more of a tease, others as hard as he could muster.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:06

Jiraiya complained every once in a while, but generally enjoyed himself. "Now.." he sighed after a while, "let me see you jack off your pretty little dick. Gimme a show, kid, get me in the mood for fucking you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:11

Juat a small smile as he pulled away, and finally got off the pants and boxers, just a small noise escaping him, a pleasant shiver traveling down his back, when his erection was freed and slapped against his pelvis. Then, his hand traveled down to leisurely stroke it, varying the pressure and sometimes twisting a little on the upstroke, just the way he loved it... And soon getting himself to moan with the sensation. Perhaps just a tad louder for Jiraiya's pleasure.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 13 Apr - 12:14

"Yeahhh..." sighed the old lecher. "Nice..." he stroked himself casually while watching the display. "Bend over, kid.. show me your pretty little asshole.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 13 Apr - 12:17

Once more, he did as told, one hand still pleasuring himself, the other steady on the floor. "Like what you see?" he then asked, slightly breathlessly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:08

"Mmmh.. you look nice and tight... Now.. get yourself ready for me.. let me see you finger yourself.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:16

After letting his hand travel up to get the fingers nicely coated in saliva, he did just that, a finger circling the puckered hole just a little before it slid inside, and he barely kept back a noise. It'd been too long since he'd bottomed.. He'd almost forgotten how good it felt,toes curling just slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:35

"Ah, yeahh.." Jiraiya encouraged him with a husky moan. "Damn, you look good like that. Hey.. wait a minute.." Danger sense was activated. "Weren't you banging that little friend of yours? Kin? I don't want any mess of that sort!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:37

"If you mean Rin, my step-sister, then we broke up almost two weeks ago, now." he calmly said and continued.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:39

"Ah. Nice. Ya think she'd be up for a threesome some time?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:44

"You'd need a... ah... Hell of a lot of persuasion. I was her first, after all. She's... Pretty shy in bed." he phrased it, just a small moan interrupting it when he found one of the really good spots. She'd been blushing like hell every time... So 'shy' was perhaps a slight understatement.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:49

"That's not a no," Jiraiya leered optimistically. "That's just a challenge. I like challenges.. tell me more about how she was in bed. Is she tight? Does she keep acting shy even when you get her pussy drooling after you?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 0:57

"Yeah, she's rather tight. And yes, she seemed sorta shy all the way through. Then again, maybe because she was madly in love with me until she did realize we don't work that well as a couple." And now, in went the second finger, and he couldn't prevent the groan rising from his throat.

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 14 Apr - 0:59

"Aaaah," Jiraiya sighed wistfully. "To pick such a flower.. just beginning to bloom... You really give up too easy, kid. That's it.. work that ass good."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 14 Apr - 1:03

"We made each other sad rather than happy, most of the time. That's not how a couple should work." he pointed out, before the fingers ventured deeper, in search of a very specific spot, toes curling a little every time he found a nice spot on the way.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 14 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum