Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 8 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 8 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 1:12

"Persuasion is usually not an issue with me.." a grunt when he jabbed his cock a little harder against that magic spot. "There's a sad scarcity of fuckable people in this school."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 8 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 1:16

A groan in response. "Sadly, yeah. So. 'M glad there's more than enough groupies to go 'round when we play..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 1:19

"...groupies, you say?" Jiraiya's interest perked up. "Would those be... young, slutty girls with very little clothing and alcohol in their bloodstreams?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 1:22

"About three quarters of them, yes." he grinned. "You can tag along to one of our concerts to see them for yourself, if you'd like."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 19 Apr - 1:29

" 'If I'd like'? Ya stupid, kid? I gotta get me some of that! Hey, maybe I can slip them some drugs as well... girls go really crazy when they're on E or mescaline.." Jiraiya day-dreamed while picking up his fucking speed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 19 Apr - 1:30

And Kakashi couldn't help but laugh a little among the noises of pleasure. "I can invite you to Miami in the start of the summer, then."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:36

"You better. It's dry as fuckin' Sahara here. I need your ass to tide me over. Now squeeze."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:40

He chuckled. "My stepparents are away the first week. Vacation in Chile. So you can just stay in the house with me." he shrugged. "There's more than enough room." he did as asked, then, clenching as had as he could and moaning just a little with the feeling.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:41

"Awww hell yeah," groaned Jiraiya - with the information or with the ass-clenching was uncertain. "So.. tell me more about your groupies.. do they have big tits?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:45

"Some do, some don't. Quite a lot of them like to wear underbust corsets, or corsages, though. Even the ones that doesn't have a lot sure knows how to flaunt what they do have... And the ones not in corsages or tank tops usually go for fishnet."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:50

Jiraiya sighed happily. "Finally some luck's coming my way... do they go for older men, or are they slutty enough to go for whatever?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:51

"I've seen a couple of them jump nearly anything moving, after they've had a couple beers..." he groaned as Jiraiya got into a particularly good angle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 10:53

"Aaaawww yeaaaah," sighed the old pervert, and the next thrust was a little harder, a little deeper. "Maybe I can get three of them into my bed... hey, kid, are your guest beds really big?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 10:58

He chuckled at that, after a small moan. "Guest beds are queen sized." their own were king sized, but yeah.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:00

"Four, then. More than four, they get impatient for my dick... like you," he gave a couple good thrusts.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:02

"Well... Who can blame me when it feels so good..." a small smirk at him over his shoulder after another small noise.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:12

"Yeah... hell yeah," Jiraiya smirked in self-satisfaction. "Too bad.. you're not a girl, kid.. you're just slutty enough for me..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:15

"Well... Good for you I'm here with the lack of the proper girls for your tastes, around here, then, huh?" he grinned, hand inching back into Jiraiya's wild hair and taking a firm grip there.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:16

"Ow! Dammit, kid, you into the dominant thing as well? Ya really think you can dominate me?" Jiraiya gave a challenging leer. "When your pretty little ass was meant to be whipped..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:20

"I can take both roles..." he grinned. "Depending on my partner. So get going, or I will."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:22

"Nope. Earn it." Jiraiya smacked Kakashi's arse hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:30

A small groan with the sting of pain, then the grin returned to his lips,as he turned around, glad for the flexibility his jiu jitsu had granted him through the years - he never got off of Jiraiya's dick, and now, as they were face to face, he used Jiraiya's shoulders for leverage as he began moving, bringing himself down hard every time and moaning just slightly with the feel, though he kept eye contact with Jiraiya the entire time. This close, of course, it was really easy to see just how much the makeup made his eye color stand out, contrasting most with the red, scarred eye, though.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:34

...well, Jiraiya was impressed. It took more than that to make him speechless, though. "That's it, kid. Ride that big dick nice and good. D'ya like it? D'ya like feeling my big cock stretching you? I'm gonna let you fuck yourself until you cum around my cock, and then I'm gonna fuckin' pour you full of cum.. I bet you're a little slut for my cum.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tors 24 Apr - 11:38

"I prefer to swallow..." he admitted, grinning and leaning in to lick up Jiraiya's neck, then adding a rather harsh bite, and licking the red mark that soon appeared.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tors 24 Apr - 11:39

"If you want my cum, you gotta work for it. Prove that you deserve to suck my dick." Jiraiya didn't miss a beat.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 8 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum