Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Just another day [[Private, English]]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] Empty Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Gæst Tirs 30 Okt - 8:50

Heaving a sigh, Shuuhei let his hand run through his spiky black hair as he excited the class room. Wow. Even he'd had a hard time staying awake during this math lesson. Did the teacher take a course on how to make the most boring lessons in existence? It certainly felt so.

Pulling his messenger bag into place once more, he began walking down the hall, towards his locker.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 9:58

Grimmjow stood against his locker and was in the middle of pulling a book out. He took a look at it and sighed when he saw that again it was a book Genma had got his hands on.. He saw some girls walk down the hall wispering among them self and looking up at him and at something else down the hall.. He shock his head and closed his locker..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Just another day [[Private, English]] Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 10:15

And Minato was walking towards his locker, shaking his head over some English homework he probably wasn't going to get done. Briefly he wondered why they hadn't thrown him out of school yet, he was like five papers behind.
"Hey," he said as he passed Grimmjow and opened his locker a bit further down. He noticed the guy with the black hair and weird tattoos, but weird tattoos were pretty much the norm around here.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 10:20

Shuuhei sighed, opening his locker when he found it, throwing the math books into it, not really caring to place them neatly this time. He looked up when he heard an unfamiliar voice; and saw a guy - probably freshman, judging by his looks - talking to Grimmjow. He simply nodded at Grimmjow, and slowly sidled over towards them. "Yo, Grimm. You know this guy?" he asked, discreetly pointing at Minato.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 10:31

Grimmjow moved his head when someone talked to him and saw Minato. "My if it's not Blondie.. Wheres Red?" A grin came on Grimmjows face. He looked up when Shuuhei came over to them and talked to him "Hm oh you mean Blondie here? Yea sort of I guess" A grin and he leaned against the lockers..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 10:36

Minato sighed, but the nickname didn't really annoy him anymore. He was so ridiculously happy that very little annoyed him anymore. "She's probably training. Again," he grinned. "I'm Minato," he introduced himself to the other guy... with a number on his face. Okay, whatever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 10:37

Smiling, he gave a small nod. "Shuuhei," he introduced himself, holding out a hand to the younger boy. "Junior student. You?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 10:43

"My you guys are polite" He shock his head and grinned "But yeah I guess she is training again.. I wonder if she met the new teacher yet then" He looked at Shuuhei before smiling "But of course she has.. I mean it's Kensei. That guy always train at this hour of the day" Grimmjow tossed his book up in the air and cough it again..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 10:46

"I'm a freshman." This guy seemed nice enough. "Is second year hard? I heard it's the worst one," he tried to make conversation. He didn't know a lot of people at the school, and he'd hardly been spending time with anyone besides Kushina this month.
"Who's the new teacher?" he asked Grimmjow.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 10:48

"Nah, it's not that bad, if you ask me. Then again, everybody calls me quite the workaholic, so I don't think you should ask me..." he grinned.

Once the other question arose, though.... Fuck. Blushing again. Those damn hormones just wouldn't give him a break. He coughed. "It's my Sensei from the Dojo outside school." he explained.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 10:54

Grimmjow grinned and leaned his upper body forwat "Oh why the blushing Shuuhei? It's just Kensei" He grinned and poked Shuuhei on the neck where one of the bite marks were...
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 10:56

"O---kay." said Minato hesitantly, wondering what the hell was going on with the poking and blushing. "Is he good?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 10:58

Blushing even more furiously, he gently slapped Grimmjow's hand away. ".. Yeah. He's good. Real good." he still found his voice again, even managing a small smile in Minato's direction, though he was still blushing like mad at the other interpretation of the question.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:01

Grimmjow just gave a laugh and stood up straight "Just as fun messing with as ever Shuuhei" He shock his head and looked at Minato "I'm sure Shuuhei knows more about Kensei then I do. I have just trained with him one or two times"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:02

Okay, something was definitely going on here, but Minato'd be damned if he knew what it was. "Right, what are his styles?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:08

Another cough. "Well, mostly everything.. Krav maga is probably what he's best at, but he's not allowed to teach it. He's taught me Aikido for 8 years straight, now." Not like anyone of them was completely straight in the other manner of speaking, though. He scratched his neck slightly, incidentally one of the angry red marks Kensei'd made everywhere last night.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:13

"Yeah thats about right.. Kensei is more then skilled in Krav Maga.." Grimmjow gave a nod and took his hand up to his throat for a second before he took it away.. He saw Shuuhei scratch at his neck and grinned "My that is alot of red marks.. Been fighting with someone Shuuhei?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:14

Those were indeed a lot of red marks. ...they didn't look like the sort you'd get from fighting, they looked a lot like the reason Minato was wearing a high-collared shirt at the moment.
...oh.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:16

"You goddamn well know I haven't Grimm." he very nearly growled at the older boy. "And you know the guy who made them, as well."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:18

A finger was lifted to Grimmjow's jaw and Grimmjow had a thoughtful look on his face "Do I? Are you sure I do? Can't you try and help my memories a bit here"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:19

---was everyone at this school gay except him?
Minato chose to remain silent, sporting a small, embarrassed smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:21

"No, not when I know you know who it is, and not when I know how much trouble he'd be in. I won't do that to him, he doesn't deserve that." he pulled up his shirt a little to hide some of the marks, though they'd seen them already.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:25

Grimmjow just came with a grin and folded his arms over his chest "You gay people are so boring at times.. Pff I was merely joking I would get more then a kick if I got it out of you" Grimmjow shock his head and just looked down on the other two..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:27

Minato was getting pretty curious as to who this mystery guy was, and why he could get in trouble... then again, they weren't supposed to have sex at the school at all, were they?
He gave both of the others a polite/embarassed smile.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:29

"I'm not just gay, you know that." he hmmph'ed. "I appreciate a good pair of boobs as well." he grinned. "Matsumoto, for example..."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum