Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The feelings found out //English Private//

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

The feelings found out //English Private// Empty The feelings found out //English Private//

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 3:49

A tired Genma was laying in his bed with his phone as he was moving through some phone-numbers and still not being sure if he should make the call or not.. He had got back to the school again that night, after he had been sent home for bad behavior.. Genma hadn't really wanted to return but in the end it hadn't been up till him..
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The feelings found out //English Private// Empty Sv: The feelings found out //English Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 3:53

Same moment, Kakashi walked inside and then stopped when he saw Genma. A huge grin spread on his face, and seconds later, he was hugging him tightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

The feelings found out //English Private// Empty Sv: The feelings found out //English Private//

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 3:57

Genma jumped a little as he was suddenly hugged but quickly saw it was Kakashi and he relaxed and gave him a hug back "Missed me eh?" a small smirk was on his face at that moment..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:07

"You goddamn well know I have. Been so dull without you here, mate." he grinned and ruffled Genma's hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:12

Genma gave a small huff at the ruffled of his hair but did give a smile "I'm happy I got missed.. Wasn't sure if I wanted to stay here on the school with all the shit going on.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:14

"You'd better. The days are so very dull without you here." he sighed dramatically and closed the door.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:21

"Well I have to stop doing all this tricks and shit.. It was the payment for me being let back.." a deep sigh came from him and he ran his hand through his hair..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:22

"Well. Maybe we could hang out a bit more so you won't be as bored?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:27

Genma wasn't sure if that was a great idea or not since he knew Kakashi was bizzy with Rin "I don't know you seem very bizzy with Rin and your music.. And you know that is not really my thing, plus I'm not that good friends with Rin anymore.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:29

"Well... 'S not like I won't see her everyday, still. I gotta make room for one of my very best friends, too, right?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:32

Genma still having those stupid feelings of his wasn't sure it was a great idea to be so much alone with Kakashi "I don't know.." Biting his lower lip, he looked down at his bed trying to find out what to do and say..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:45

"Hmm? What's wrong?" he could definitely feel the change in his friend's mood.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:49

Looking up he shock his head and gave a small smile "It's nothing really.. Just forget about it.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 4:50

"No, you forget about that. C'mon, I know you, you know me. You can tell me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 4:56

"Not this Kakashi.. I know you well enough till I know you will get mad, maybe even furious.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:01

"It can''t be that bad. C'mon, spill it." he seated himself beside him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:03

Genma ran a hand through his hair and gave a huff "Fine.. Fine.. I got feeling for you okay! Have got it for months" Genma did everything he could to not look at Kakashi..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:05

... For some time, he just sat there, staring at him. Then. "... You serious?" Stupid, Genma wouldn't sy so if he wasn't...
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:08

"Of course I'm serious! I wouldn't say this shit if I wasn't.." a small huff came but he still didn't look at Kakashi..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:11

Then, he groaned, stood back up, went over to his bag and began unpacking. "Genma... For Kami's sake. Couldn't you have said this, like, a month ago?!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:12

Genma bit his lip and looked down at the floor "What would that have helped? You would still have jumped at the first chance to get Rin.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:41

"... I.... Guess you're right." he sighed. "Can't give anybody but her a 100%."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:44

"Which is the reason why I haven't said anything.. I knew how you felt about her, and I knew that I would only be a second for you, which is not what I want.. So as I said the first time, just forget it okay.." He laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:47

He groaned, ran a hand through his hair. "... How the hell have you been able to stand us fucking, then, when you knew nothing'd come of it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:52

"I took what i could get for about a month.. But haven't you figured out that we haven't fucked in like 2 months?" Sitting up, he looked down at Kakashi for the first time in minutes..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum