Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

The feelings found out //English Private//

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

The feelings found out //English Private// - Page 2 Empty Sv: The feelings found out //English Private//

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 5:53

"Ehm... Not really. I... Y'know. I had Sheena, then the onenight stands on the short tour, and now Rin, so..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

The feelings found out //English Private// - Page 2 Empty Sv: The feelings found out //English Private//

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 5:58

Giving a small huff he rolled his eyes "Yes I figured as much.. the one that I fucked with before Minato was you.. So you guess how much I have fucked since I found out I had feelings for you.."
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:01

"Do I really... Matter that much?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:04

Genma shrugged a little "I guess so.. I mean I have known you so long and we have been through so much.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:08

"So... Has it only been these past months, or longer, just without you realizing...?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:11

Genma gave a nod "Yes, I might have even liked you before the thing with Shisui.. I just hadn't figured it out back then.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:19

"... That long without realizing? Woah..." he blinked a little in surprise.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:21

A small shrug came from him "Yeah I guess.. It's not like I have picked this feelings myself.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:28

He sighed. "I know... No-one does, after all."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:31

Genma sighed and laid back down on the bed, why did he have to feel all this..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:36

Another sigh. "What a mess, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:41

"You bet.. Maybe I should ask Shuuhei if I can stay in his room for the time being.. That way it won't get to.. You know.." moving a hand up to his face, he rubbed it against his eyes..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:44

"... Perhaps." he sighed. "Might be a good idea."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:48

Heaving a sigh, he rubbed at his face "Though I'm not sure I can hear on you fucking Rin.. So I might just find another room.. I mean there are some empty rooms longer down the hall so.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:49

He bit his lip, and nodded. "... Sure."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 6:54

Sitting up he scratched his neck, and jumped down from his bed and picked up his school bag "I'll just be going now then.."

Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Jun - 6:59

"... Seeya." he muttered, sounding a little blue.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Shika Man 3 Jun - 7:02

Shaking his head, he opened the door and walked out, just to walk down the hall to find another room to sleep in and found a room 3 doors down there was empty..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum