Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Just another day [[Private, English]]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:34

Grimmjow just shock his head "Seriously I don't get what you guys see in fucking with another guy. But that is your thing not mine" A grin came from Grimmjow at the mention of Matsumoto "Now that is something else entirely.. A great set of boobs.. Thought I do prefere the ones on Lotus" Grimmjow shrugged his shoulders "I love boobs but Cock? You can keep that for yourself"
Shika
Shika

Antal indlæg : 1794
Alder : 37
Geografisk sted : Cph

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Just another day [[Private, English]] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Just another day [[Private, English]]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:35

Minato privately agreed on the whole boobs issue.
He he he. Boobs.

He didn't chip in, though, just letting the guys argue it out...
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:36

"I will, then. More for me," he grinned, then looked at Minato. "How 'bout you?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:37

Grimmjow grinned and looked down on Minato "Yeah what about you Blondie?"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:38

"Er.. I like girls," stammered Minato. Just one girl, really. That thing with Kakashi, that'd just been a fluke. Hormones. Yeah. Boobs. Boobs and lots of boobs.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:40

He grinned. "Sure it's just girls, huh? You look like you're hiding something, cutiepie."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:42

Grimmjow laughed "What are you hiding Blondie? I mean.. I know you are faithful to Red or you would be more then dead right now.. But that is not all now is it"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:43

"What the... no! No, I'm not gay!" Minato stammered in complete confusion. "I like tits!!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:44

Okay, he really couldn't help it - he double over with laughter, laughing loud enough that it echoed down the hallway. "Ooh man, you're just priceless, cutiepie!!"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:46

Grimmjow laughed right along with Shuuhei "Shit Blondie you are too easy to rile up.. Fuck now I know that you are hiding something"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:47

"I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING!!!" he said.. well, cried. Damn, now he was blushing again. "I'm really not," he said in a calmer tone. "I just don't think... I'm not used to discussing this stuff."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:48

"Oh, really? Such a shame," he grinned. "You make it too easy for us, Minato." he grinned and ruffled the blonde hair.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:52

Grimmjow just shock his head and grinned "Aw are we being shy Blondie? I mean I wouldn't blame you if you got turned on by some of the guys here on the school" He pointed at Shuuhei and himself "I mean just look at us.. There are a lot of guys there would love to be you right about now" Grimmjow leaned forward so he was on eye lvl with Minato "They would probably do almost anything to be this close to me"
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 11:54

Minato ducked under Shuuhei's hand and batted at it irritatedly. "Yeah.. well," he said to Grimmjow, trying not to seem pertubed by the other guy's closeness, "too bad there's only one person who turns me on, and SHE isn't you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Lør 3 Nov - 11:55

"Hmm? And who's that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Lør 3 Nov - 11:59

"And Red is more guy then most of the guys on this fucking school Blondie.. But thats not what I have heard.. I have heard that you got quiet warm by some guy fucking with another guy"..

Grimmjow looked at Shuuhei shortly "The SHE is Kushina or Red as I call her.. Quiet good at fighting if I have to say it.."
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Lør 3 Nov - 12:10

Minato opened his mouth, then shut it, then opened it again, and went very pale.
...how did he...
Fuck Kakashi. Fuck him so hard in the ... no, that was a bad choice of curse right there... he needed to die, slowly and painfully by... peeling his skin off with.. a blunt cheese grater.
"Mghgnghgnghn," he managed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Man 5 Nov - 6:32

"Oh. The girl always training in the dojo." he grinned. "So Minato's the boyfriend she's always babbling about." he smiled - and chose not to comment on the other info, just smiling, keeping a small chuckle at bay.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Man 5 Nov - 9:14

Grimmjow just looked at Minato and his grin got a little bit bigger "So it is true what I have heard. I mean it's only a rumor I heard" Grimmjow laughed abit..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 9:23

Panic set in, making it hard to focus. Needed rational explanation. Now. Fast. I thought one of them was a girl, no, that was fucking lame. It was the best he had. "Ihgn." Rationality, fail. Brain aborted. He was just staring at Grimmjow in wide-eyed fear.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 9:27

"Why's it so important, anyway, Minato? It's not like we'll judge you or anything." Shuuhei shrugged. "Well, I won't." he added.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 9:44

Grimmjow just looked at Minato and laughed "Come now Blondie I don't really care if you are Bi sexual or not. I don't really care as long as your horny fantasies don't involve me or my body" Grimmjow just gave a grin and stared down on Minato
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Lise Tors 8 Nov - 10:04

"I'm not!!!" He said/shouted at Grimmjow desperately. "I'm not. I don't like guys at all. No matter what that fuck--- what Kakashi says." Something occurred to him with the desperation of a train wreck in slow motion: "Does Kushina know, too?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Gæst Tors 8 Nov - 10:05

Feeling rather superfluous right about now, Shuuhei checked his messenger bag for any books he might've missed for the afternoon lesson.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg  Shika Tors 8 Nov - 10:09

"Now how should I know what Kakashi has said to anyone beside the one I know it from" Grimmjow just smiled cheeky "But you say you are not but you still got hard looking at two guys doing things in the hall.. That is telling me that you are not telling true words " Grimmjow moved away from the locker and stood in the middle of the hallway incase Minato desided to be brave enough and try and hit him..
Shika
Shika

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 4 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum