Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 1 af 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] Empty Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:04

This... felt oddly like it'd happened before. Only.. now it was only him that was to blame. And rather than cry and mope around his room forever, or take another shower to wash Kakashi off him, Minato finally just went straight to his girlfriend to tell her exactly what'd happened.

(It was tempting to just text her - but she probably wouldn't see it anyway.)

It still took some hesitation, and hanging around outside her door, but eventually, he knocked.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:06

"Yeah?" could just be heard over the loud kpop.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:07

By habit, he just opened the door and walked in, mumbling "Hey."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:09

She was busy painting the last, unpainted bit of her guitar with a sharpie, and smiled up at him when he entered. "Hey, handsome."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:10

"Hey, beautiful," came the automatic reply. He sat down on her bed and watched her paint, wringing his hands while thinking about what exactly to say to her. His mind just came up.. blank.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:13

Eventually, she finished, and as per usual, the tips of her fingers were mostly colored black, too. "So. Whats up?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:15

"Nothing much.." he said vaguely, the pit of dread in his stomach not allowing him to start speaking his mind at that moment. She.. she was so fucking beautiful, and he.. just pissed all over that.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:16

She, however, furrowed her eyebrows. "... Sounds like something..." she muttered, put he guitar aside, and went over to sit beside him. "What's wrong?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:18

He moved a fraction of an inch further away from her, feeling the self-disgust well up in him to the point that he felt physically sick. "I.. I did something. Wrong."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:19

"... Wrong?" she tilted her head slightly to the side. "... Whats so wrong that you'll move away from me?" gently she took one of his hands in hers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:20

"Don't..." he pulled his hand out of hers. "You.. I cheated on you."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:21

She widened her eyes in shock, speechless for a moment, but then. "But... With who?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:26

"It doesn't matter who he is." Minato stared fixedly at the floor.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:27

She sighed. "It does to me."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:32

Well.. she sort of deserved to know.
"Kakashi."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:36

She blinked a little. "Really?"

... She felt a blush coming on from the mental pictures. Oh shit.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:40

"Yeah. I'm... I'm sorry." He never noticed any blushes, absorbed as he was in self-loathing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:41

"Uhm. How'd you... I never thought you two really liked each other?" she almost stuttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:44

"I don't like him!!!" Minato hastened to explain. "I.. I.. I dunno.. I.. I.. I dunno what happened."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:48

"So... What... Hes the one liking you?" she furrowed her brows. "Even though he's been an ass to you all along?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:50

"....you're.. not even.. upset?!" Minato found this very hard to believe.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:53

"Uhm." she swallowed. "... Kinda." the vivid images in her mind were too distracting to say the least.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 12:55

"You... don't seem upset." For some reason, this worried him more than the opposite. Maybe.. Kakashi was right and she...

Oh God why.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 15 Mar - 12:59

She bit her lip and glanced down in her lap. "Sorry, but... Uhm... Yeah. You were there when... 'Kashi and Jake, yeah." she muttered. "Iah... Yeah." she blabbered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 15 Mar - 13:00

"You. Like. Watching. Guys. Fuck," he said with the finality of a death sentence.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum