Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 11:57

"Mhm. Like I told ya.. you always seem to find the asshole guys. Kakashi'd be happy to have you back, you know." It wasn't exactly the truth, but he needed her to know she wouldn't be alone.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:01

She sighed. "No, he wouldn't. It would only be to make me happy... Nothing else." she muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:02

"Then I don't get why he came on to me in the first place. If he wants to make you happy."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:05

"He's always been rather... Impulsive." she muttered. "At least with this kinda stuff." she scratched her neck a little. "And. Uhm. He probably saw the way I was looking at him and Jake, too. Might've made it easier on his conscience, I dunno."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:09

"So you're completely cool with this, and in fact, you'd wish I'd fuck him again with you watching. Or do you want to take part?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:10

"Not... Completely cool." she muttered. "I'd only be that if it was okay with you, which obviously, it's not..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:14

"No. It's... it's not okay at all. I.. I don't understand this sort of thing and - and I don't even want to understand it," he said, again hanging his head and rubbing his face with his hands. "Dammit.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:16

She sighed. "... Sorry. I dunno why I like that thought of you two..." she trailed off, bit her lip again and looked at the floor. "...I just... Do."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:21

"It's not your fault. It's mine."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:23

"I'm not blaming you. I know he's damn charming and persuasive and he knows just the right buttons to push, body-wise. No matter the gender, from what I've heard from others. And, well. Of what I know from personal experience, as well." just the slightest blush.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:25

"It still doesn't change one thing," Minato sighed, face still in hands. "I can't promise you I won't do it again."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:28

She sighed. "And it wouldn't make it any better for you that I find it okay as long as it's just 'Kashi."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:31

"No. No, I don't. I don't find it one single bit okay that it's ok for me to fuck your ex. No."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:32

She bit her lip, glanced up at him. "So... What'll you do?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:33

"I dunno. Maybe get really drunk." He laughed hollowly. "You know.. I'm starting to understand my Dad."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:38

"Don't..." before she knew it, she was beside him again, hugging him tightly. "Even if you don't believe it, 'Nato.. You're a good person. You try your hardest... Try so much harder than anyone else..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:40

""I can't promise you I won't do.. that.. again. So I don't .. I want to keep you from that. Needing to.. to go through that."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:42

"Don't, 'Nato... I.... I can't... Not without you again..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:43

"Fuck..." he muttered. "I'm just... just trying to protect you.." but he never could stand her pleading, and he was already tearing up. "I can't.. 'Shina, I can't do all the stuff you want, in bed. It's not me.. and I know.. h-how much you want it so.. you'd really be better off with him."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:46

She shook her head, gave him a weak punch in the ribs as she started tearing up, too. "Shut up. No. It's not him I want. It's you. No- no matter what, don't you get it?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:48

"No. No, that's it. I really don't get it. I don't get what's.. especially now, I don't get why you even bother with me. I.. I'm.. we don't even want the same things and.. Ah, fuck it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:50

"I've... Never been happier than I've been with you, 'ttebane." she muttered hollowly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 12:57

"It's just a matter of time before I fuck things up again. I'm--- I can't be with you if I can't be sure I won't cheat again," he mumbled stubbornly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 16 Mar - 12:58

"There's... Nothing I can say that'll make you change your mind, is there?" a weak sniffle.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 16 Mar - 13:01

"I.. I dunno. I don't wanna do it but... it's.. well, it seems the only right thing to do."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum