Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

2 deltagere

Side 9 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:02

More blushing. "Trying.. to see if.. if I was drooling on you..." yeah, that'd probably been really stupid.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Trouble in Paradise [private, English, possible chocolate milk (I have no idea what's gonna happen.)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:04

"You've only been drooling on me after we've had fun." she grinned and kissed his nose.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:04

"Ah.. well. That.. that makes sense I guess. I.. guess I've sweated on you too. Sorry."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:05

"I've sweated, dripped, leaked on you as well. Don't worry." she chuckled, kissed his jaw.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:06

"I don't mind you getting stuff on me, but you sounded like you minded..." he mumbled uncertainly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:07

She sighed. "I was teasing you, handsome."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:15

Sigh. "Sorry..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:16

She shook her head, slid into his lap, and kissed his forehead. "Don't be."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:19

"Maybe I should call my shrink again..." he mumbled, automatically wrapping his arms around her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:20

She furrowed her brows just a little. "Why?" A gentle hand running through his hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:23

"Cuz I'm obviously still messed up in the head," he sighed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:24

"Nah... I know someone worse." just the slightest, crooked smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:26

"Yeah. And I have the best girl ever, and I still cheated on her. I.. I don't want that to happen again, so I.. I gotta figure out how not to do it."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:28

A small sigh. "Yeah... Guess you do."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:29

"And I.. huh? You-- did you just agree with me?!" He wasn't mad, just - really surprised. She usually always told him he was perfect as he was...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:30

"I... Well, you won't be happy unless you do find a solution for it, will you? And it might help you to do just that, and, and I just want you to be happy... With me... So...."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:36

"I.. I guess that makes sense.." he was still a little taken aback - usually she'd just kiss and distract him. Did it change a person this quickly to get engaged?
... holy shit, he was engaged.
Hehehehehehe... kickass.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:37

"It does to me, anyway, 'ttebane."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 21 Mar - 11:40

"It does make sense," he quickly assured her, and kissed her. "I.. want to be the best boyfriend - well, fiancee - you can have. And I don't want anything to get in the way of that. So.. so I gotta fix things, and, well, waiting until I've fixed them to be with you, that's probably not gonna work. So - so you gotta.. gotta kick my ass if, when I do something stupid, you have ass-kicking privileges. Instead. Yeah."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 21 Mar - 11:47

"I will." she reassured him, grinning and kissing him once again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 9 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum