Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

2 deltagere

Side 10 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Næste

Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 10 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 11:31

"Nice that you're not freaking out like a pissy girl. Ya think your little cocksucking friend would be up for a film shoot with you?" Jiraiya's dark eyes followed Kakashi's limberness with interest.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?// - Page 10 Empty Sv: Some advice would be good right about now... //Private. Possible chocolate milk?//

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 11:37

"We've fucked in the hallway. I don't think he'd mind getting filmed, either." he shrugged, and continued. Once the important parts were clean, he continued on his abs.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 11:40

"Nice," Jiraiya leered, the gears in his head turning practically visibly. "You wouldn't believe what some girls will do for a chance to watch something like that..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 11:43

"Anything with me shouldn't be seen by anyone else than you." he still said, glancing at him. "I don't want things to go viral, which they will, now that we've had our breakthrough. You can have it to yourself, or not at all. Your choice."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 11:50

"Ah. Right. Famous people, all that, yadda yadda." Jiraiya sighed. "Dammit. You got any other slutty friends?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 11:53

"Hmm. One or two in Miami that probably wouldn't mind. The girl wouldn't, since she performs in strip bars sometimes, without her parents knowing."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 11:57

"Hmmm. It kinda has to be two guys. What about that crush of yours? Think he'd let me film him with Shiranui?" Jiraiya speculated.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:00

He shook his head- "Too madly in love with me. The girl does look like a guy, though. If she doesn't srip all the way and sucks some cock, she looks really convincing as a boy. You can't even see how she does the open binding, unless you've watched her from step one."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:03

Jiraiya wrinkled his nose. "Urgh. Man-girls. No thanks. What about that other kid? Namikaze? He sounds messed up. Can he be convinced with money?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:06

"It's only for her shows she does that." he shrugged. "She's got a good couple double D's when she's not," he grinned. "And no, I don't think you can convince him with money."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:07

"Hmmmm.... how soon can I get to Miami?" The double D's were very convincing.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:09

He sighed. "Easter, actually, if you really can't wait. They're out of the house there, too, and it's only the first weekend I have something to do, namely getting tattooed in Orléans. My stepmum will be there since a parent does need to consent for it, still.." he sighed. "But basically we could go to Miami straight after that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:11

"On it. Meet ya there. I'll schedule a meeting with my American publisher so I have an excuse," Jiraiya rubbed his hands together in glee. "Now, get back to licking. Chop chop!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:14

He grinned. "Paris airport, or the Miami airport? I'm planning on taking the first class with Air France in the morning." he bent over and began licking at the few last, stray gobs.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 25 Apr - 12:14

"Miami. Got a few things to fix over there. Places to go, people to do," leered the old pervert.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 25 Apr - 12:19

"Well then. I could just give you the address. When you get to the guardhouse of Palm Island - I'll make sure to tell them I'm expecting you - just say you're there to visit the Thompson household. And then it's right down on Palm Avenue 55." he licked the last stray gobs away, and stretched leisurely.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:08

Jiraya whistled low. "Damn. That's an expensive neighbourhood. Makes me think you got more money than me."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:12

He grinned. "The house, well, really more of a mansion, cost 12,4 million." he chuckled. "it pays off with James being a CEO and Lily being an interior designer." he shrugged. "And myself I've still got quite a bit left from Sakumo. But yes, third most expensive in Miami. Only Hibiscus and Star Island that tops it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:16

"Hm. Almost makes me regret I got a bungalow down there instead, but.. well, it's got a nice view over the nude beach," Jiraiya daydreamed.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:18

"Small private beach, as it's right out to the edge of the island. Large pool area." he grinned and shrugged. "I might throw a pool party in your honor. No-one'll blame you for looking at the chicks, then." he chuckled. "In their skimpy bikinis."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:21

"Ahhh, you're a lifesaver for an old man, kid," Jiraiya mused, and his eyes got a little moist. "So... would these be groupie girls? Slutty groupie girls? In way too small bikinis? Drinking way too much?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:23

"And girls I know through my friend from a local strip club, yes. And a good couple of dudes as well, though. But mostly girls, yes." he smirked. "You can look all you want. They're used to it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:44

A blissful sigh as Jiraiya envisioned the opportunities. Then - "wait, they're not of the 'look but not touch' kind, are they? I hate those!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 26 Apr - 9:47

"Only a handful of them. I can point them out to you." he grinned and shrugged. "But they might be looser on the thread than usually. Spring break's always a big deal at home, y'know. Everybody gets hammered and fucks to the left, right and centre," he chuckled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 26 Apr - 9:49

"Good. Very good. Any STD's?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 10 af 14 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum