Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Manly Training! [Private, English]

2 deltagere

Side 4 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:02

"I also knew her three years before we got together. You didn't." he pointed out. Then sighed. "Yeah... I..." he sighed. "I've never wanted to beat you up as much as I wanted to, there. But she'd made me promise not to."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 4 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:04

"You should've just done it. You should still do it. Maybe it'll knock some sense into me."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:09

He shook his head. "I cant do that to her, and you know that."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:22

"She doesn't have to know."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:36

He sighed. "And you really think you can keep a straight face and lie to her when she asks what happened?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:42

"She'll buy it," he answered promptly. "I'll just say I went all out with Sensei in training. Just don't leave any marks on my face."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:44

He sighed. "You really mean it, huh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:46

"I do," Minato nodded grimly. "I guess I.. kinda need it, somehow."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:48

"You know... If you really want me to, I'll do it. But I won't be happy about it."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:50

Minato shrugged. "We can always call it training."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 10:56

Sigh. "Sure. Just let me grab my stuff." he went over to the corner where he'd discarded his sports bag.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 10:59

Nodding and swallowing, Minato looked after him. Was this.. actually a good idea?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:05

Before long, Kakashi was kicking off his shoes to get the protectors on, and then the grappling mitts used in his jiu jitsu training, not the muay thai gloves.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:15

Minato went to get his groin cup, mouth guard and arm wraps. Which didn't take very long, but which left him more than enough room to think about this whole venture again, and recall his former spar with Kakashi.
No. He'd asked for this, and he'd take it, no matter what.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:18

Yeah, and since then, Minato wasn't the only one to have gone up a dan. Kakashi did right around new years'.

Done fitting the toes and fingers, respectively, through the protective gear, and on with his own groun cup and mouth guard, then he turned and stepped just a little closer, falling into his battle stance like so many times before.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:19

Minato ran a hand through his hair to get it out of his face, and walked over to Kakashi, bowing and then dropping into his own battle stance.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:28

- And then came the first lunge, quicker than before this dan.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:31

That -
was unexpected. He just barely managed to jump away. Purely on instinct, he tried slipping past Kakashi and planting an elbow in the other guy's side.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:44

It didn't hit, though, as he ducked and went for a sweeping kick, a rather fluid transition from before. It was... Rather noticeable, that he'd started to fight other MMA-fighters, not just muay thai and jiu jitsu practitioners separately. His moves were cleaner, sharper; the transitions smoother.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:49

A small "fuck" escaped Minato as he only barely evaded that. He didn't want to get grappled, he wanted to get punched, and to rile Kakashi up, he directed a low kick for the other guy's thigh.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:51

A small smile. Yes - he'd expected that. He let the kick connect - muay thai practicioners kicked quite a bit harder, as did Kushina - but only so that he could grab the ankle and twist it, trying to set Minato off balance.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:53

He got a hold, but Minato used that to turn around, push off the ground and aim a kick at Kakashi's face.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 11:55

Why he instead did a quick roll to the side, instantly letting go, and using the momentum of the roll to get back up to a stand.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 11:58

Minato twisted and landed on his feet, again facing off with Kakashi, just a little out of breath.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:00

"If I'm to stay away from your face, you stay away from mine. Deal? I don't want two bad eyes." it did sound rather muffled because of the mouth protector, but ah, what the heck.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum