Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Manly Training! [Private, English]

2 deltagere

Side 3 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:11

"Were you drunk?" Minato quickly snapped at the next possible accusation. "Or high? Or whatever?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 3 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:20

"No, of course not! Seriously. I don't want to know what my step parents would've done if we were. Even now theyre less than approving of me drinking once in a while since there's still a little over three years left 'till I'm over the legal age, for us, anyway..."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:22

Minato snorted. "I don't believe you. 'Things got a little foggy'. Pff."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:25

"Do you really want to think of me having only done bad stuff to her?" he sounded.. Very much hurt. "I loved her, Minato. I still do, though not in that manner. There wasn't anything 'weird' or 'fishy' about this. Just.... Love. You should know how much it can fuck up your head once in a while. That night was one of those times. We were so caught up in each other that..." he sighed and stopped. "You know what? Forget it. You won't believe a thing I say, anyway."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 1:05

Minato had an accusatory answer all lined up and ready to go - but then he visibly deflated, looking away, his entire body slumping. This... he was acting like a complete asshole. Just like those guys he wanted to protect Kushina from. He mumbled something and turned away from Kakashi, trying to gather enough composure to figure out what the hell he could say that could fix this.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 3:10

While he waited, Kakashi sighed and went back to the balance training.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 4:51

It felt like every single hair on his body stood on end, the monumental wrongness of Kushina ever loving anyone besides him, Minato, actually making him physically shiver. He kept seeing them kissing in his mind's eye, doing.. other stuff.. and it was just.. wrong - no matter what they said, both of them...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 5:10

... And from the other end of the smaller hall, small curses when he sometimes did fall over.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 5:11

Maybe he should just walk out? That'd certainly be easier.. but then Kakashi'd have won.. as if he hadn't already...
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 5:47

Eventually he gave up, and sighed. "Look... I get it. You're jealous anybody else had her. Don't you think I got jealous when she went to my step brother instead?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 5:51

Minato, still looking away, just nodded.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 5:59

"See... It's perfectly normal." he ran a hand through his hair. "And to be honest, Minato... If any of us two has something to live up to, its me that's got to live up to you. You're the best thing that could've happened to her."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:02

"Shut.. just shut up. With all that. Stop. I'm not that good. You - you just saw it. I.. I keep messing up," he muttered through clenched teeth. "Whenever.. it's something about her I just.. I just fuck things up."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:11

"Not as bad as I did once in a while."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:16

"You never did anything wrong to her. I did."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:23

A weak snort. "I never did anything wrong to her? Yeah, right. Not at all like I broke her heart when I broke up with her, when I couldn't figure out my feelings.." he bit his lip. He really, really wasn't proud of that.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:25

"That wasn't wrong. That was just fair. Do you know how much I've made her cry? That she nearly kept the baby for my sake, because I thought .. I thought it'd be perfect, having a kid with her? That she had to get a late abortion, and oh, by the way, those are really painful and.. and completely shitty?" A low, pained voice, still staring at the floor.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:30

He sighed. "It could've happened to anyone, Minato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:35

"Yeah, and anyone probably would've handled it better than me. I - I failed her again. I just.. just walked out on her, afterwards. I.. I kinda wish you'd just kick my ass."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:38

He shook his head. "It'd hurt her more than it'd hurt you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:41

MInato nodded. "Yeah, I know. Doesn't make me feel less shitty about it. I just.. sometimes, I look at her and I wonder what I'm going to mess up for her next."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:47

He sighed. "You're really not as bad as you think you are, Minato."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 6:48

"You never got her pregnant."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 6:55

"... Only because I already knew how forgetful she is."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 9:58

"See? Better than me. I just figured she.. knew all about that whole thing, so - it never occurred to me I needed to be careful." Sigh. "Then I walked out on her at your place."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 3 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum