Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Manly Training! [Private, English]

2 deltagere

Side 5 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:03

"No need to stay away from my face, you can't hit it anyway," teased Minato, and tried another quick low kick.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 5 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:05

Now, Minato probably didn't expect this. And, Kakashi reasoned, it wouldn't hurt since he was the one with protection there. So, the intercepted Minato's kick with his own, and as soon as that leg was out of the way, stepped in closer in another quick lunge to get a hold of Minato.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:09

Problem was, Minato was pretty damn quick. So that lunge was just not quick enough, and Minato's next punch armed for Kakashi's solar plexus.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:11

And this time, it hit, to a slight wince and puff of breath from Kakashi. But while Minato had his hand there, he grabbed it and twisted it, while pulling, again to get Minato off balance, or at least close enough to grab properly. He was panting a little by now. Not much, but a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:14

Minato let himself get drawn in for the opportunity of an uppercut to Kakashi's chin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 12:18

With a speed rivaling the one Kushina'd gotten which was getting closer to Minato's every day, he juuust, managed to tilt his head backwards in time to evade it, keeping his grip on Minato's arm and spinning him around, then aiming for an ankle to sweep his legs away under him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Tirs 11 Mar - 12:20

Minato jumped over the sweep, but one foot caught his and sent him off balance, though not enough that he didn't have time to aim a punch to the back of Kakashi's head.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Tirs 11 Mar - 21:11

And Kakashi let it connect, though shaking his head once to rid himself of the dizziness that occured - because then he used the moment of imbalance to tackle the younger boy to the ground, twisting his arm around in the beginning of an armlock.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 2:13

"Fuck!" Minato swore out loud as the bigger and stronger Kakashi got him down. He writhed in the strong grip, trying to pull his arm free, which was pretty damn futile with a ground game fighter, and he knew it well. "If.. you wanted.. to train.. grappling, you.. might.. wanna.. practice with a guy who actually trains it," he spat, feeling pretty cheated.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 5:01

"Well, we did talk about... Me teaching you this, sometime... Didn't we?" just a small grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 7:26

"Shut the hell up and just hit me instead," growled Minato, who was not amused.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 7:40

He shook his head. "Nope. No sense in doing that now that I've already got you grounded, is there?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 7:55

In response, Minato sunk his teeth into Kakashi's shin, hard.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 7:59

A startled yelp, and in reflex, he pulled back his other leg - and kicked Minato right in the ribs, kicking him away, basically. And not gently at all. "The fuck, man?!" he asked, pulling his left leg up and sliding his fingers over the teeth marks to assess the damage. "The hell did you do that for?!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:02

Minato quickly scrambled away, pulling himself up on all fours and swaying in his spot - that hurt. That really fucking hurt. "Show you.. how.. I fight," he heaved.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:06

"Uhuh. Well. I wont be teaching you any ground fighting, then. Not to one who fights dirty." he spat. "Seriously, biting your opponent when it's a martial arts fight?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:11

"And grappling a guy with only standing game isn't dirty?" Ow. Owww fuckshit. The adrenaline was going to his head, making him aggressive. "Scared that you can't win without your ground game?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:13

"I know my strengths, you knew them too. No wonder I bet on them, like you bet on your speed." he rubbed the skin around the bite, red and irritated, before he stood back up.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:16

"It's never fair, since my strength is to stay away from you, and that would be a pretty boring match. Now fucking punch me," Minato demanded. "Unless you just wanna cuddle with me like that lookalike you brought home for Christmas."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:17

Actually.. The last part made him blush. Probably not what Minato expected.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:18

"....what. The. Fuck." Minato just... stared.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:20

A small, suffering groan in embarrassment. "You... You look good enough to eat, okay? So when I saw Jake, I just... Yeah." he admitted, looking off to the side.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:21

"....what?!?!?!?!?!" Minato forgot everything about fighting and just.. stood there, completely floored.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Ons 12 Mar - 8:23

"I know I shouldn't, I know you're hers and that I've got Rin, but...." he ran a frustrated hand through his hair. "I like you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Ons 12 Mar - 8:26

"Y-y-you cant!!!!" Minato spluttered, and for some reason, all he could think of that moment was how Kakashi's fingers had felt on his skin all that time ago, and how Genma's face had looked when he came..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 5 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum