Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Manly Training! [Private, English]

2 deltagere

Side 2 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 7 Mar - 20:42

He shrugged, sighed. "It's... Kinda just become the norm, to me."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Manly Training! [Private, English] - Page 2 Empty Sv: Manly Training! [Private, English]

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 10:51

"Yeah. Not to me. I - don't see what all the fuss is about." Kakashi did explicitly NOT need to know certain goings-on that sort of smashed his entire point to smithereens - "I just.. The regular stuff is fine with me."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:02

"Well, when you're with the right one, its great, yeah." a weak smile. "When you're not... Ah, you might want to liven things up to keep it going."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:05

That.. shut Minato up pretty efficiently. He stared at Kakashi in complete horror.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:06

".... What? Did I say something wrong?" he blinked a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:09

"Is that.. You mean ... if.. I mean.. Is.. What.." spluttered Minato, waving his arms about him in desperation.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:11

"Hey... Relax." he went over and put a hand on Minato's shoulder with a gentle smile. "Breathe. Take it slow. I can't really get what you're saying with all the babbling."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:14

"IS THAT WHY SHE WANTS TO DO ALL THAT!?!?!" Minato finally sputtered in complete desperation, turning wide, begging eyes at Kakashi.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:16

"... Oh. Oh, no, not at all," he grinned. "Relax. She's just.... Kinky. I guess it spread a little to her from me, through the years...." the grin turned a little awkward.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:17

Minato paled. Then blushed. Then frowned. "So it's your fault?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:19

"Uhm. She did start reading Icha Icha when she saw me reading it." the color on his cheeks told Minato he wasn't too proud of that fandom spreading to Kushina as well.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:24

"Ich... what.. that's.. goddammit!" Minato sputtered. "As if it wasn't enough that you started fucking her at eleven!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:25

He winced. "... I'm not exactly proud of that, either." he muttered.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:29

"You damn well shouldn't be," moped Minato. "Normal kids.. play Pokemon at that age! Not.. they don't have.. anal bondage sex!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:32

"We didn't!" then he promptly shut up and blushed. "Uhm. Iah. Twas the... Normal stuff. Though only a year later. Y'know. Not actually... Yeah.... Until then." They'd only...Well, it'd only been oral since he'd been afraid of hurting her. He wouldn't tell, though. Never told her, either.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:36

"Yeah, right. She probably never even thought of saying no. Did you stop and ask her if she wanted to? Or did you just "go with the flow"?" If Minato was to be totally honest with himself (which he wasn't), he thoroughly enjoyed grilling Kakashi like this.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:38

"... I did." he muttered. "Or rather... Uhm... Asked her if she wanted more. And uhm. Such. I... Didn't want to ruin her."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:44

"Could you, oh I dunno, maybe have NOT HAD SEX WITH HER WHILE YOU WERE CHILDREN!? If you really didn't wanna "ruin her"?!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:46

.. That shut him up pretty effectively.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 11:49

Minato just glared at him.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 11:56

"Stop looking at me like that! Look, I really did love her, more than anything else, I... I guess I wanted to prove it. I'm worse than shit at the romantic stuff, okay? So I.... Only really had one way to start showing her properly."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:00

"You could have, oh, I dunno, just told her? Or sent her a card?" Arrrghh. Kakashi couldn't love her. He didn't have the right to love her. "Or even fuckin' ASKED HER instead of just DOING IT TO HER!?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:02

"I did ask! She blushed and nodded!" he bit his lip, glanced down at the floor. "I... I'm just not any good with emotions, alright? Even worse back then. I.... It's why I started writing songs."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 10 Mar - 12:05

"She told me you didn't ask!" accused Minato.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 10 Mar - 12:09

He sighed. "I didn't expect her to remember. Her memory's rubbish, as you know. But I did ask. Just after..." he sighed. "We were celebrating her getting a new belt.And. Uhm. Really into it. So.... A lot going on. It doesn't surprise me she doesn't remember... Even to me it's a little foggy.."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 2 af 7 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum