Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:02

"... And then of course there's the 7 different steps of vibration." she shrugged, and moved on. "I like this one, too." pulling out the dildo in there.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:05

"Seh - seven?! Is that really necessary?" Clearly, his own masturbatory habits were... completely boring. Then he checked out the ... what the hell?
"Iuhm. Kinda thought they looked more like. Y'know. A penis...?"
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:09

She grinned. "Well, of course you can buy loads that do, really, really realistic ones at that, but... I kinda like the shape of this one."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:13

"It's... squiggly." His dick really didn't bend like that. "Is uhm. The.." he gestured something vaguely reminiscent of the dildo's odd S-shape. "Is.. the bendy thing. Good?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:17

SHe nodded, with a smile. "Really easy to twirl it right and find the good spots."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:18

"Is.. is it now... uhm.. if.. if you, y'know. Want me to look for. The good spots. Just. Uhm. Y'know. Tell me." Man. He was hoping for some cuddles and.. bam. Dildo collection right to the face. Were all girls like that?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:20

A nod and smile. "Though I really do think you shouldn't be in doubt whenever you do hit them."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:21

"Hehehehe.." he squirmed a little. "Ah. Yeah. I .. I guess I can sorta tell.. but.. well, just in case I miss some?" Maybe he could draw a map. A 3d map of her vaginal good spots - that was completely stupid. He couldn't even think half the time they had sex, much less follow maps. Hehe. Vagina..
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:23

A small chuckle. "Oh well... Ooh, I do love these as well." now - the loveballs. "They train the muscles down there, too!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:24

"They're... balls. You mean you put balls up your - up there?" While Minato didn't have any delusions of grandeur about his penis (it was pretty average, he thought), he was pretty sure it was more pleasant than a pair of... plastic balls.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:32

"Mm. Feels... Well, a little weird, but good. And really good training for the muscles there." she repeated.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:33

"...muscles. Okay. I .. do I need to train some muscles too? Or what?" Maybe, just maybe, there was a sex practice he hadn't heard of that was second nature to everyone else. (It was pretty likely.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:40

"Nope. Not more than what you're already doing, either way." she moved to put the box away - but her hand slipped, and... Well.. The whip fell out.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:43

Minato's eyes instantly went wide. Yes. That was indeed what he thought it was.
......daaaaaaaayyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmn.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:44

... Discreetly shoving it under the bed, here.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:47

Minato cleared his throat, while his eyes followed the whip as it went out of his sight.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 11:52

"I was a horse girl." she explained, blushing.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 6 Sep - 11:53

"Uhuh." Somehow he didn't really believe that was why she'd kept it. "So, it just went into that box by accident?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 6 Sep - 12:00

A deep blush. "Welliahiahkindareallyreallylikebondageandstuff." her cheeks at least as red as her hair.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 7 Sep - 3:21

She just looked so cute right then that he had to take her into his arms, carefully, and kiss the top of her head. "Wellah. Ya know, I don't.. mind it, either... but... maybe not just now, eh?"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 7 Sep - 6:33

A small nod. ".. Uhuh. Just... Regular stuff for now, eh?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 7 Sep - 7:39

"Yeah... I'll.. have to make sure you don't need what's in that box."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 7 Sep - 7:45

She grinned. "Mm... That's some hard work... Sure you're... Up... For that?" a teasing finger at the edge of his boxers.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 7 Sep - 7:49

Ggggaaaahhhh. "Well... I might be a little rusty. Been a while." (Touch me. Please. Like, right now.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 7 Sep - 7:52

A grin, and a pointed grope of his groin. "Mm... Does feel like you're willing to train a little..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 40 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum