Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 16 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:18

"No, but the ground isn't either. Especially if it comes at you at 90 kilometres an hour."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 16 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:20

She sighed. "I've been riding it for two years now, and have only been thrown off once, which was the second or third time I drove it. I know what I'm doing." a weak smile.
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:24

He very, very nearly had a very unsuitable reply for that, but he bit it back. "Just.. be careful," he muttered.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:27

A small nod. "I will."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:28

"...but that's probably not fun."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:33

"Don't worry about it. I'll figure out something."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:37

"I don't want you to think of my... my... weird feelings everytime you want to do something..." Yeah, he did.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:40

"I won't." she muttered, and kissed him again, then sighed. "Should we just drive back, or do you want to go meet the boys?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:42

"I wanna drive some more. It's fun! Just.. don't do jumps when I can see it," Minato tried to lighten the mood, feeling like the largest spoilsport ever.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:43

"... Not even if I keep both hands on the handle?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:45

A brief flash of panic across his face at the thought of jumping without hands on the handle. "Uhm.... maybe.. maybe later."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:50

"... Kay." a weak smile and she got up on her quad again. "Care for some racing?"

Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:52

"Yeah, I think I figured out how to go in a straight line..." he hopped off and got back on his own bike. Taking a good hold of the handles and revving up the engine.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:57

A grin from her, and she was off.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:59

He was behind her, but not too far behind. He still slowed down every time he hit a bump, though, so soon he was eating her dust.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:01

Sme, meanwhile, grinned, and turned to the left when she reached the end of the field.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:04

Yeah, he drove after. Soon, way after. Not really cool with the turns, here.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:06

And she waited politely so he could catch up, before she went at it again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:07

"You don't have to treat me like a bike-invalid," he shouted after her with a grin.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:10

"But you are?" she yelled back, grinning and winking.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:12

"Piss off!" he laughed, trying to get around her and failing. "This is my first time. You said I learn fast before!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:16

"Apparently not too fast with this!" she teased.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:27

"IT'S BEEN TWENTY MINUTES!!!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 12:31

"I learned it in that time," she grinned. "After my first crash," she chuckled, and turned again.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 12:34

"Yeah, you're really awesome. Except I never crashed, so i guess I'M MORE AWESOME!!" (he shouted the last bit since she was getting away again.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 16 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum