Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 9 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 14:02

"But you don't so that's fine." she shrugged. "At least the chances are very slim that I'll fight someone with your fighting style up in the ranks. There's not that many of them in tournaments. It's more the jiu jitsu and judo people I gotta watch out for. If I get down on the floor, that battle's lost."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 9 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 14:05

"And you'll be fighting against other taekwondo people at first, I guess. Unless you want to do MMA." He considered.
"I can try and hit you if you need me to."
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 14:08

She shrugged. "Don't do it if you're not comfortable getting that close to my kicks. I can always train with some of the other from the dojo. Or Kakashi, once in a while. He does give me good tips on how to avoid being tripped and tackled to the floor. At least those tips aren't something you would be able to teach e just as well... I guess what I want mostly is just some more speed. I can feel I've improved significantly, but, well. The more speed, the better. I'm already quicker than the average taekwondo practitioner my level." she sighed. "And no, I don't want to go MMA. Kakashi wanted to. 'S why he got Muay Thai besides the jiu jitsu. But well, his dream came true."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 14:13

"I don't want to not get hit. Well, my style is to not get hit and let you tire yourself out. But.. I don't really want to hit you. Not anyone, but least of all you. I could do it, but," he shrugged and let it just hang in the air.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 14:15

She shrugged. "Oh well." she got back up to a stand, brushed dirt off of her butt. "Now that I mentioned the guys. They're hanging out in a smaller room of the dojo today, just practising. Both their taekwondo and some gymnastics. You wanna say hi to them? We could ride the quads there."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 14:17

Argh. No. No Kakashi. Nooooonononono.
"Uhm..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 14:18

"Kakashi's not there, if that's what you feared... He's in a dojo in his town, of course. Probably busy with Rin. Haven't heard from him in a week."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 14:22

"Naaah.. I was just.. I like having you to myself," he said smoothly, sitting down beside her on the grass and slipping a casual arm around her waist.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 14:23

"It's fine if you don't like him. Not all people can get along, after all." she shrugged, smiled and leant closer to him. "I just kinda wanted to show you our dojo."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 3:36

He sighed and considered his reply for a while. "It's not that.. I don't like him. I actually do, but.. I fought him, way back. And I wanted to hit him. Hurt him. That's not happened before," he started.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 3:55

"... Ah. Well... He was an ass back then. He really was. I've hit him a couple of times, too." more like ten. At least.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 4:05

Sigh. "The point is, I know I.. well. Because it involved you, I.. it was harder to control myself. And.. Well, he'd have beaten the shit out of me if he hadn't held back. So I broke my style and nearly lost because of it. I'd never... People'd hit me before, but not... I'd not lost before."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 4:40

"... He managed to get you on the floor, didn't he? Of those I know, only Genma can compete with him down there. Because of his Judo."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 4:55

"Yes. Because I wanted to hit him. I let him get me," said Minato bitterly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 11:57

A small nod, and she sighed. "Well... It isn't like that anymore, is it? You don't... Want to hurt him when you see him, do you?"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 11:58

"No!" Minato hastened to say. "Not at all! It was just.. there was.. well, a lot of stuff with you, and.. and.. I guess I, I'm not that easy to provoke anymore. Which is kind of the point of the Crane Style. Keep calm."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 12:00

"... Whereas my taekwondo is rather more... Aggressive." she giggled.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 12:02

"_You_ are rather more aggressive," he pointed out calmly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 12:04

"Which is why it's a perfect match for me." she winked at him, and kissed his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 12:08

"Mhmm. That, or muay thai. 'Flip out and hit people' sports."
(Minato's bias showed.)
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 12:10

A weak chuckle. "Nah. I'll leave Kakashi to the muay thai. I'm more comfortable with this."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 12:17

"Mmh... and you are good at it. You just need to work on your temper." He grinned over at her.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 12:20

"Tried. Never worked." she shrugged.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 19 Jan - 12:30

"You need to learn it if you want to go pro," he told her plainly.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 19 Jan - 12:37

"I don't get that aggressive in the 'proper' battles." she shrugged. "My temper only really shows when I fight someone I really know. Like you, Kakashi or Genma. I guess I want to prove myself to you guys." she admitted, blushing just a little.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 9 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum