Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 6 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:13

"Uhm, that's.. pretty young, I guess," Minato said casually.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 6 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:14

""She's 23." André shrugged.
"And you shouldn't be speaking." Kushina grinned, and kissed Minato's cheek. "Whatwith our plans."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:15

Cue a very red boyfriend, who had no idea that was information to disclose to the family.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:19

"Oh, come on. You seriously thought she hadn't told everyone here that she wants to marry you when you're old enough?" André asked with a grin.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:22

"Uhm.. I guess I.. kinda hadn't.. really thought about that, now," Minato stammered forth, avoiding everyone's eyes.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:24

"... Though I do see why she'd want to. You do seem like a very nice guy," he commented off-handedly and continued eating, now on his second plate. As was Kushina.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:25

"Ah, thanks...?" Oh god, he was sweating. Was this where Mr. Uzumaki strapped him to a tank and launched him into orbit?
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:27

"You do," Francis agreed, eating the last of his eggs and bacon. "And he is, 'ttebane!" Kushina chimed in.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:29

"Uhm... I try and.. and.. and I'd.. very much like to marry.. her.. Kushina.. some day," he managed to stutter out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:31

Now it was her time to blush instead. André just smiled at them. He remembered that all too well. As did their mother, based from her facial expression. Francis nodded. "Well, unless I should see a side of you I don't like, which I haven't yet, then you have my blessings."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Fre 17 Jan - 12:34

"...."
Oh God. If only he knew.
Minato cleared his throat. "Thank you, Sir. I'm.. sure she'll.. tell me if.. I mean, that, I'll try and.. and do my best."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Fre 17 Jan - 12:43

A nod. "Sounds good." he ate some more, then spoke again. "Now, tomorrow... You wanted to come with me to the shooting range, right?" Kushina nodded eagerly. "And you promised to show us the M60!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 10:34

"Sounds cool," Minato smiled, relieved to be out of dangerous conversational waters.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 10:41

Francois smiled. "Sure. I'll make sure to remember that. Sinc you're doing that tomorrow, I guess you're planning on using the quadbikes today?"
Another eager nod from Kushina. "It'll make it easier showing 'Nato the place, and besides, it's so much fun, 'ttebane!"
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 10:42

"Yeah, sure, if we can. It'll be awesome!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 10:45

Francois shrugged. "They were bought for being used, after all. I sure don't use them." "And I'm going to relax all day, so you can just take mine," André said with a smile at Minato.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 10:46

"Thanks. I'll make sure to take good care of it," promised Minato.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 10:49

He shrugged. "Hey. I know how to fix it if something goes wrong. By the way, the steer's just a little crooked. The handle points slightly to the right when you're driving straight ahead, so just make sure to compensate for that. I kinda nicked it on the last ride."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 10:56

"I'll.. try," said Minato hesitantly. "I.. actually, I've never driven anything with an engine before.."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 10:59

"... Then maybe you should take mine, instead. I'm used to driving them, I can work with a kinked handle. Until you're comfortable with them?" Kushina piped in.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:00

"Yeah, sure. Or the one that's cheapest to replace if I crash it?" he suggested as a rather unconvincing joke.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:01

"They're the same model." she grinned and shrugged. "Besides, André knows how to fix them. And he taught me some. No worries."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:03

"I'll just drive really slow and boring at first..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 18 Jan - 11:04

"No need to. We'll start on the field. There isn't really anything you can crash into."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 18 Jan - 11:06

"You," he pointed out.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 6 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum