Mountain High RPG
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

2 deltagere

Side 15 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Næste

Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 15 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:39

"... It's fun?" she shrugged. "I guess it's the adrenaline kick."
Kashi
Kashi

Antal indlæg : 5338
Alder : 32

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)] - Page 15 Empty Sv: Time to meet the parents! [During the summer holidays at Kushina's house. Open to anyone who'd be there, I guess :)]

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:44

"It wasn't so fun breaking a leg, was it?" he snapped.
Lise
Lise

Antal indlæg : 5568
Alder : 45
Geografisk sted : Odense C

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:46

"Not in the moment, no..."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:48

Minato shook his head again with a pained groan. "Dammit!"
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 9:49

"But I was fighting Genma. Such things happen." she shrugged. "His guards were good. He managed to get it up just in time, and, well, I didn't manage to stop my kick in time."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 25 Jan - 9:58

"They wouldn't happen if you'd just take care of yourself. Just a little bit.".
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 25 Jan - 10:09

She sighed. "... Gomen." shebit her lip slightly.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 1 Feb - 12:13

"Ah... don't," he mumbled. "I'm just.. it's... I can't stand seeing you hurt. I know I'm no fun."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Lør 1 Feb - 12:39

She sighed, but shook her head and kissed him. "It's alright."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Lør 1 Feb - 12:43

"No.. you'll.. Probably get bored with me if I keep acting like this."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 2 Feb - 13:10

"I won't ever tire of you, Minato. That's a promise, 'ttebane." And then she kissed him.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Søn 2 Feb - 13:18

He wasn't convinced, and it showed in his kiss. "I don't like dangerous stunts. You do."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Søn 2 Feb - 13:19

"I like the adrenaline kick." she shrugged. "I get it at the shooting range, too, so it's fine if I can just go there and empty some magazines in the sheets and dummies."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 10:48

Minato shrugged gloomily. "I don't want to keep you from things you want to do..."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 10:49

He sighed. "I'll be just fine without doing the jupms, Minato." a small smile. "I'll just keep to the roads or flat ground, if that makes you worry less."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 10:51

Groan. "Even I can hear how boring and.. and old I am. Don't... don't mind me. Really. Just do what you want. It's because I'm.. scared of losing people."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 10:52

"... Oh." she muttered. And soon he was pulled into a tight hug.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 10:56

"...sorry."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 10:58

A shake of her head, and a kiss.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:01

He kissed back softly. "I know it's.. too much. Sorry," he repeated himself.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:03

"Don't be. I understand." just the weakest smile, gently caressing his cheek.
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:09

"You'd have more fun with another guy," he mumbled.
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:13

She sighed. "Perhaps. But not nearly as much love as I have with you."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Lise Man 3 Feb - 11:16

He smiled weakly. "That's one thing I can do... love you." He held her close again, though more relaxed. "I'll try.. not being so.. well, protective."
Lise
Lise

Indlæg  Kashi Man 3 Feb - 11:17

"I'd appreciate it if you try." a small smile. "I'm not exactly fragile."
Kashi
Kashi

Indlæg  Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 15 af 23 Forrige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum